• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
#allheadwrapsmatter

10693440_525680177566584_1821801445_n.jpg

Shy

What's the update all about? I still don't have a ps4 but might get one for Christmas.
Umm, you can now make groups al steam, there's also an events tab. also like steam.
This post fully details it.

EDIT: Sorry i'm not being more detailed. I'm horrible at explaining things.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Umm, you can now make groups al steam, there's also an events tab. also like steam.
This post fully details it.

EDIT: Sorry i'm not being more detailed. I'm horrible at explaining things.
No worries, Shy. Thanks for the link, sounds cool.

It's pretty lame that there was an update for the PlayStation mobile app yesterday, and they didn't add group management..the hell were they thinking? It doesn't even appear at all..😕

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am so tired of dating. This chick who I went out with once has gotten obsessive. In the past 10 minutes, she has sent 12 texts. I am at work looking at GAF, I don't have time or the want to respond to any of them. 6 of the texts she sent read, "Hey, I sent you a snapchat!!!"

You don't think I get a notification? Maybe I just don't care to see your snap of your dog, or you driving to work, or some crap about your fast food breakfast order. There is a line between giving attention and being annoying and she is all over it.

Just a heads up, the BCT Group on PSN is up, and invites have been sent to anyone who is already part of the BCT Chat room. If you need an invite just PM me, or post here if you don't mind unwanted fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom