• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you gotta retreat to home base to throw the shade though, breh? I never see the retorts or debates in the actual thread, it's always a coulda shoulda woulda here.

Nigga that shit already had been dealt with in the thread. I don't know whats more annoying the white racist folk or the niggas who kiss their ass.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I am sure the ignore button came in handy in their at the time for some folks.
Just wish it completely ghosted the people so you never saw them again instead of that thing that's left.
Check out Super Ignore.

they had a chance to fix this black people problem in FTWD and they still fuck it up.

they aint serious, never was

They fixed the Brown People problem, because Latinos are the rising minority, and if there were no Latino characters in Los Angeles, it would have been just as bad as no blacks in Atlanta.

But yeah, they ain't serious about the Black People problem. Make that the Black Male Problem, because Michonne is everything.

Numb

113528-sensible-chuckle-gif-imgur-ext-zGLd.gif

That potential to be a CEO or maybe a super villain.

Nigga that shit already had been dealt with in the thread. I don't know whats more annoying the white racist folk or the niggas who kiss their ass.

This is some weak shit, but expected. Excuse me for breaking rank, I wasn't aware I was kissing anyone's ass. Also excuse me for rolling my eyes at another thread dedicated to a think piece about anecdotal experiences on the internet.

Slayven

This is some weak shit, but expected. Excuse me for breaking rank, I wasn't aware I was kissing anyone's ass. Also excuse me for rolling my eyes at another thread dedicated to a think piece about anecdotal experiences on the internet.

You clicked, read, and responded to it. Of all the threads created on the foundation of a twitch stream, a twitter post, a blog, breitbart article, or :"Gaf i have a questional hygiene, let me describe it in detail"

You voice your displeasure in that one.

Then you get upset by people being perturb that they want to discuss it, and when called on it you get defensive. Not just defensive but snide "that is the problem with black people".

I find it funny you always roll your eyes when it comes to threads about black women. Is that you Tommy?

You clicked, read, and responded to it. Of all the threads created on the foundation of a twitch stream, a twitter post, a blog, breitbart article, or :"Gaf i have a questional hygiene, let me describe it in detail"

You voice your displeasure in that one.

What's your point here, that I ignored the others but specifically walked into that one due to some inherent obligation to shuck and jive in a race thread? I'm not going to break out the search function but this isn't the first time I've decried think pieces in a thread based on a think piece. Hell, I don't even click on articles with titles that start with the word "why" or "what" anymore.

I sure as hell wouldn't willingly spend much of any time on a Brietbart story. Obviously I've been in threads where that site has come up (the last Ahmed thread, and some political threads for instance).

Women get harassed on dating sites and apps. I'm sure some of the harassment is racial in tone, but the vast majority of the harassing going on is moreso about dudes being losers, and saying sexual shit to women. Most of whom happen to be white women - you know, in part due to demographics and in part because a lot of white dudes don't even pursue black women on dating sites (for a variety of reasons, some understandable and some not). I'm going to get in trouble for that too, I guess.

Slayven

What's your point here, that I ignored the others but specifically walked into that one due to some inherent obligation to shuck and jive in a race thread? I'm not going to break out the search function but this isn't the first time I've decried think pieces in a thread based on a think piece. Hell, I don't even click on articles with titles that start with the word "why" or "what" anymore.

I sure as hell wouldn't willingly spend much of any time on a Brietbart story. Obviously I've been in threads where that site has come up (the last Ahmed thread, and some political threads for instance).

Women get harassed on dating sites and apps. I'm sure some of the harassment is racial in tone, but the vast majority of the harassing going on is moreso about dudes being losers, and saying sexual shit to women. Most of whom happen to be white women - you know, in part due to demographics and in part because a lot of white dudes don't even pursue black women on dating sites (for a variety of reasons, some understandable and some not). I'm going to get in trouble for that too, I guess.
And whats wrong with discussing it? Why does it piss in your cheerios?

Your whole post is "shut up black women, white women get harassed too."

I don't think my tone or point was to shut anyone up. It, like many of my posts in similar threads, was an exasperated groin over anecdotal #hottakes. To further compound things, I took it as a needlessly forced attempt at more insularity. I'm not discounting discrimination faced by black women - obviously in a normal conversation of real life sexism, black women face the brunt. But on the internet when it comes to Tinder/dating? Nah, I disagree in this particular case. Black women would be more likely to be outright ignored than harassed.

I find it funny you always roll your eyes when it comes to threads about black women. Is that you Tommy?

Nah, I'm Jado's gf.

I don't think my tone or point was to shut anyone up. It, like many of my posts in similar threads, was an exasperated groin over anecdotal #hottakes. To further compound things, I took it as a needlessly forced attempt at more insularity. I'm not discounting discrimination faced by black women - obviously in a normal conversation of real life sexism, black women face the brunt. But on the internet when it comes to Tinder/dating? Nah, I disagree. Black women would be more likely to be outright ignored than harassed.

Nah, I'm harSon's alt.

first off: lol at "insularity," which might as well be another SJW bogeyman quip

second: you're acting like the two are mutually exclusive

let me tweet dawkins

"he can't LEAD a gang, they've been around since protozoans roamed the Earth! I think this kid is just a glory hog hell-bent on piggybacking recognition; I mean, think about it. He makes a clock, the press says he 'invents' it. Does that make him not at fault? Of course not. A Jihadist attempting to synthesize his own fame? Possibly."

CEO...or a gang member. What is this, a Yeezy double album.

Of all the class interruptions that determine whether someone is a problem child or not...building a remote to interrupt a projector is pretty low on the list. It's not something you want a student doing obviously but it's not like he's starting fights, threatening people. You know, any actual shit to warrant an immediate comparison to gangs.

(did he actually build the remote tho)

I don't think my tone or point was to shut anyone up. It, like many of my posts in similar threads, was an exasperated groin over anecdotal #hottakes. To further compound things, I took it as a needlessly forced attempt at more insularity. I'm not discounting discrimination faced by black women - obviously in a normal conversation of real life sexism, black women face the brunt. But on the internet when it comes to Tinder/dating? Nah, I disagree in this particular case. Black women would be more likely to be outright ignored than harassed.

Nah, I'm Jado's gf.

The article never even said that black women faced the most harassment. And so what if they are more likely to get ignored are they supposed to be ok with the racist and sexist remarks? Should they feel honored that a white man decided that he would lower down to their level to fuck/date them? I mean he could of just ignored them, so they should be happy that he responded to them. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

Numb

I remember wanting to get one of those watches with a built-in tv remote so I could fuck with the TV in class. I guess this means I'm a hoodlum. :(

Just use it to reflect the sun on the board whenever the teacher looks away.
Also calculator clocks don't work during exam. Tried it. Teachers now about that shit and can see from a mile away.

The article never even said that black women faced the most harassment. And so what if they are more likely to get ignored are they supposed to be ok with the racist and sexist remarks? Should they feel honored that a white man decided that he would lower down to their level to fuck/date them? I mean he could of just ignored them, so they should be happy that he responded to them. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

Again you did not address anything I said and instead made a bunch of assertions. Clearly debate isn't your strong suit so I'm going to bow out. I'll dap you for the avatar and move on.

Kreed

You know PD is black behind that keyboard. For years GAFers used to clown PD for things like using Zelda music to pick up women and dude wouldn't even type a letter in response. But call the man a uncle tom? It's on now, rap beef nigga.

Shy

O89kTOb.gif

That potential to be a CEO or maybe a super villain.
There's a difference. ? :p
BCT...We know Drama....
8AqagHc.gif

Battletech back...hold me..
Yep, i just backed it for 50 bucks, even though i'm so fucking shit at SRPGS.
I remember wanting to get one of those watches with a built-in tv remote so I could fuck with the TV in class. I guess this means I'm a hoodlum. :(
You damm TURRIST. :p
In any case, back to my show.

On the sixth episode of the 1st season and this shit is amazing.
Glad you're feeling it fam.

Bronx-Man

Banned
You know PD is black behind that keyboard. For years GAFers used to clown PD for things like using Zelda music to pick up women and dude wouldn't even type a letter in response. But call the man a uncle tom? It's on now, rap beef nigga.
You always gotta keep it real, no matter the cost.

A man has to have a code, fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom