• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Who's doing this (Honor Killings). You mentioned a couple of groups. I know in America we are not doing it. We're not Honor Killing women 'cause who would we keep our of STEM fields"

Bronx-Man

Banned
Just got assigned to write a thesis in my english class due next week, gotta compare 2 texts from any medium that focus on the same topic. Immediately chose Vice's "Fixing the System" & Ta-Nehisi Coates' "Black Family in the Age of Mass Incarceration".

Dear lord, please don't let me fuck up.

Slayven

Dust is weather?

BE%2Bhorse%2Bdust%2Bstorm%2B2%2BDP.jpg

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
the UI layout for communities on ps4 is garbage. I'll be posting on bct chat we have set up already.

I try not to click on those threads anymore. At least not the first day. So much misinformation and the same gun debate it gets so tiring.

Easy way to identify the shooter:

Black shooter misinformation: one-drop rule in full effect, dude is a monster that should be put down, capital punishment reinstated across the US, "why do black people do this"

White shooter misinformation: oh don't worry he probably had a good reason like fighting for food stamps or he's mentally ill / "troubled," and i'd just like to clarify here that 35 and under means he's a "misunderstood kid," older people that shoot are just out of touch and need to be told what they did is wrong, rather than throwing them in an institution or a prison because, i mean - what's that going to solve?

Shy

Thanks, Shy..long night..
You're always very welcome fam.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...ce=facebook&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=all
It was also claimed that Gardiner used race as a determining factor in selecting employees, allegedly once saying "We aren't hiring her. We aren't hiring a black girl."
I haven't read the article yet, but i hope that quote isn't true. (it probably is though, in'it) :_:
That's real ugly
It really really is.
Peeps still spending their life savings on virtual ships?
I don't about life savings, but i've got a few. :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
LOL, I'm already hearing people call Tinder's new Superlike button the "thirst button"...

I mean, it is, but still, LOL.
The fuck is a superlike? Valley girl on coke?

Tinder sucks, even more so now that you have limited swipes unless you pay a monthly subscription. The last time I used it there were tons of bots and people on there with "just here for matches" on their profile which turned out meant they don't meet.

sucks, I had more luck with okcupid

Numb

White shooter misinformation: oh don't worry he probably had a good reason like fighting for food stamps or he's mentally ill / "troubled," and i'd just like to clarify here that 35 and under means he's a "misunderstood kid," older people that shoot are just out of touch and need to be told what they did is wrong, rather than throwing them in an institution or a prison because, i mean - what's that going to solve?
Got bullied as a child and is confused. Just needs help is all.
I don't about life savings, but i've got a few. :(

Spending a few bucks is alright but then you see the cash people put into that game.
Disposable income is something but that level? Must be rich as fuck
and here come "how is this different from being transgrendered?"
I always wanted to be deaf all my life.
Having hearing always felt wrong to me and felt like i was in someone else's body.

i wish i was ... not even RICH ... but just had enough money to quit my job, buy a bus and drive around Alabama for 6 months registering people to vote.

so pissed off right now at that shit.

Shy

Spending a few bucks is alright but then you see the cash people put into that game.
Well... it's more than a few bucks, but less than a grand (barely) over two years. I'm embarrassed to say.
Disposable income is something but that level? Must be rich as fuck
Ohh yeah, those people that spend 10 grand and what have you, are completely fucking mental.

Numb

i wish i was ... not even RICH ... but just had enough money to quit my job, buy a bus and drive around Alabama for 6 months registering people to vote.

so pissed off right now at that shit.
You'd be surprised how little you need to do that.
People have a ton of shit that is not essential or could probably replace with a much cheaper version of it with little difference.
Well... it's more than a few bucks, but less than a grand (barely) over two years. I'm embarrassed to say.
Less than i had in mind for what people are spending.
They go overboard on the regular in shorter periods.
The salt from the Zangief reveal is amazing.
Let it flow.
Glad he is in and seems to have enough new stuff to feel different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom