• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Thanks man. The shitty news story after shitty news story had me heated.

And today started off so good, too.

Got a promotion today. Salary increase also makes up for my three previous promotions where my company had a 1% pay increase cap, as well.

Loan me 20 dollars.

Numb

mjlol.png

She ran out of fucks to give 3 decades ago.

All the Alpha dudes are more or less in and game is looking like a sequel.
They should have expected Gief in too.

All Alpha characters? You know how many there are right?

Charlie
Guy
Dan
Sakura
Sodom
Cody
Karin
Adon
Rolento
Birdie
Rose
Gen
R. Mika
Juni
Juli
Maki

Were all in Alpha, but only four of those characters are in. There ain't enough room for the initial roster for the entire Alpha crew.

Numb

All Alpha characters? You know how many there are right?

Charlie
Guy
Dan
Sakura
Sodom
Cody
Karin
Adon
Rolento
Birdie
Rose
Gen
R. Mika
Juni
Juli
Eagle
Maki

Were all in Alpha, but only four of those characters are in. There ain't enough room for the initial roster for the entire Alpha crew.
Was thinking in the mindset of excluding those who were also in 4 since it is fresh.
The chances of the ones bolded that are left to be in is not high either. Sodom is a weird final fight dude. Who knows what the dolls will get. Maki has a better chance and maybe eagle.The other alpha bros that weren't in 4 are all in.

Shy

Just finished listening to this new album that came out today, it's called peace or power, the first solo album by Deacon the Villain (from the CunninLynguists) if you guys want to give it a listen.

I liked it.
Got a promotion today. Salary increase also makes up for my three previous promotions where my company had a 1% pay increase cap, as well.
Congrats, that's a great way to go into the weekend.

It was supposed to come out yesterday, but for some reason it got delayed until today.
I thought Peace or Power was kind of basic, especially coming off of Phantom Limbs and Still Motion. I used to get Deacon and Natti confused, but with this album it made it very clear to me who is who. I can definitely tell when Natti's on a verse, because there a change of energy and the lyrics are a bit more in depth.

Deacon isn't as good a producer as Kno, but he made better beats for Natti's Still Motion.

Shy

I thought Peace or Power was kind of basic as fuck, especially coming off of Phantom Limbs and Still Motion. I used to get Deacon and Natti confused, but with this album it made it very clear to me who is who. I can definitely tell when Natti's on a verse, because there a change of energy and the lyrics are a bit more in depth.

Deacon isn't as good a producer as Kno, but he made better beats for Natti's Still Motion.
Sorry. i do have bad taste though. :(

Was thinking in the mindset of excluding those who were also in 4 since it is fresh.
The chances of the ones bolded that are left to be in is not high either. Sodom is a weird final fight dude. Who knows what the dolls will get. Maki has a better chance and maybe eagle.The other alpha bros that weren't in 4 are all in.

There are just 3 slots left and we already know two of those are for brand new characters so that will leave room for only 1 returning character and I'd bet money that the character will be from III and not Alpha.

Numb

There are just 3 slots left and we already know two of those are for brand new characters so that will leave room for only 1 returning character and I'd bet money that the character will be from III and not Alpha.

8 regulars,4 alpha and 4 new.
There will be no more alpha guys most likely so you are right. Not sure if it will be 3rd strike but it won't be alpha.
Out of the 3 slots that are left 2 are new guys and 1 classic. Dhlasim or Honda or some such .

Dereck

This Black-ish episode coincidentally had the worst timing with it's gun topic regarding the recent events.

EDIT: Or maybe the best timing? Dunno

Sou Da

I don't. It's really hard to anticipate anything from III coming these days, Capcom seems to hate it.
I just want Makoto.

Numb

I don't. It's really hard to anticipate anything from III coming these days, Capcom seems to hate it.
I just want Makoto.

cQaxOYV.jpg

Left 8 is from SF2. Just put Gief next to Ken and i'm putting my money on Blanka being the last one since this is Ono and he fits the criteria. Maaaybe another from SF2.
Bottom right 4 are alpha and top new.
Wish we got Alex,Urien or Hugo if they do III tho

I just want Makoto.

IV did have about 6 characters from III when the series was done and there were two of them in Street Fighter x Tekken too, so I'm not seeing where you getting that from. I was specifically thinking III and Zangief not returning because of all the Alex and Urien talk in the thread, but now I started to think about IV veterans and how much I want one of my mains to come back. If any of them have a chance of making the initial roster it would be Juri as I think she was the most popular for the IV series and I'd think they'd want to cater to all the new people who were introduced to the series or jumped back on for IV.

Numb

Didn't know you could add custom profile pictures using the PlayStation phone app..can you do that on the actual system as well (minus a camera)?

!
Yes.
You can add any pic you want. Did it by linking a facebook i created for it but the thing is no one can see it as your avatar by default and you gotta do real name request for them to see.

Dereck

Street Fighter fans don't know how good they got it, a few characters looking the same out of the roster?

Tekken fans outchea starvin

Numb

Street Fighter fans don't know how good they got it, a few characters looking the same out of the roster?

Tekken fans outchea starvin

zISrgbL.gif

They don't know what real salt tastes like.
We've been haviing it for breakfast,lunch and dinner for more than a decade.
Their salt is like sugar over here.

You right we are. I haven't seen shit from 7 since E3 and I think E3 didn't even have any new info or character reveals.

I like Street Fighter, but Tekken is my soul.

Numb

You right we are. I haven't seen shit from 7 since E3 and I think E3 didn't even have any new info or character reveals.

I like Street Fighter, but Tekken is my soul.

You get used to it.
The no news,characters getting removed simply for other new guys getting their moves,game being out in arcade 1yr+,Harada saying he is actively delaying the game on console not because of deving it or balancing it or even got little time(which he doesn't have since he is working on a billion projects) but because it is Street Fighters turn now. Dafuq? For real??
A normal person's salt levels would have killed them by then.

Dereck

You get used to it.
The no news,characters getting removed simply for other new guys getting their moves,game being out in arcade 1yr+,Harada saying he is actively delaying the game on console not because of deving it or balancing it or even got little time(which he doesn't have since he is working on a billion projects) but because it is Street Fighters turn now. Dafuq? For real??
A normal person's salt levels would have killed them by then.
Tekken 7 is a definite 2017 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom