• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CQcxobvWgAAvdh5.png

akira28

watching the texas thread sink like someone attached lead weights to it.
maybe by the time I get back i will have plzrespond

akira28

Ohh. that's a shame.
I'll see if you can get those cookies here too though.

lol it was in the international section of my semi-rural (well now mostly suburban since they closed down all the farms) town's only grocery store. It's impressive in a small way. I've had friends from the UK and eaten snacks from there too, but stuff like this making it this far down the filter is rare.

Watching the first episode of Narcos. Shit is pretty good. Netflix is really killing it with their original programming. Crazy how they've progressed and still have no real competition through the years. Should have put money in back when they had that stock drop.
I've got to watch that show already. Not sure what's taken me so long..usually watch Netflix sites the day they release..

Shy

lol it was in the international section of my semi-rural (well now mostly suburban since they closed down all the farms) town's only grocery store. It's impressive in a small way. I've had friends from the UK and eaten snacks from there too, but stuff like this making it this far down the filter is rare.
Oh, well, that's a shame. lol

House of Lies > House of Cards
Look, Lies is great and good fun, but let's not be ridiculous. This comes from a man that hates how long we have to wait for seasons..
What the hell did they do to Teen Titans?
LOL I would put it on a couple of months ago, and my children would scream for me to stop and change stations. I was never a fan, but boy, it's clear this isn't the route they wanted it to go..

Slayven

What the hell did they do to Teen Titans?

Look, Lies is great and good fun, but let's not be ridiculous. This comes from a man that hates how long we have to wait for seasons..

LOL I would put it on a couple of months ago, and my children would scream for me to stop and change stations. I was never a fan, but boy, it's clear this isn't the route they wanted it to go..

Go? Shit is corny but hilarious at times. Could be worse

Obviously can't speak for the boy, but my daughter still hates it. Guessing it's a case of wanting what you grew up watching..Go certainly ain't it. I just found it all funny..

Holy shit! Slayven..what is this fucking Gods and Monsters movie? Is this based on a comic? Mexican SuperMeng is a thing?

Aren't they doing like a return of the Wolfman titans in New 52 even though Dick's Titans were never a thing. So Donna and Wally should be returning....I think...

Idk I just read Grayson and be on my marry way.

akira28

Holy shit! Slayven..what is this fucking Gods and Monsters movie? Is this based on a comic? Mexican SuperMeng is a thing?

SuperMang is the rillest. Batman is legit creepy and scary, and Wonder Woman, I don't even know what to think.

who knew Zod had all those swarthy genes though? Can never tell.

They mutilated it. They took one of the best non-DCAU DC shows and they turned into Johnny Test: Superheroes Edition.
LOL That's right..you're EXACTLY the age of a person who'd hate it.
SuperMang is the rillest. Batman is legit creepy and scary, and Wonder Woman, I don't even know what to think.
The entire this is just sooo out of left field. I definitely didn't know what was coming before hand lol.

Bronx-Man

Banned
LOL That's right..you're EXACTLY the age of a person who'd hate it.

Even if I was seven I wouldn't like it. Marvel Superhero Squad did the whole kiddie comedy show years back and it did it a lot better than TTG.

I mean damn, if they wanna make a goofy DC cartoon so badly, they should've picked up that Plastic Man series.

jmood88

Watching the first episode of Narcos. Shit is pretty good. Netflix is really killing it with their original programming. Crazy how they've progressed and still have no real competition through the years. Should have put money in back when they had that stock drop.
I finished watching Narcos this week and I loved it. I can't wait for season 2.

Shit. At least we got BTAS for years, and we STILL have our Bruce Wayne voice everywhere..I can't imagine what a kick in the balls y'all had to deal with.

Slayven

Obviously can't speak for the boy, but my daughter still hates it. Guessing it's a case of wanting what you grew up watching..Go certainly ain't it. I just found it all funny..

Nah it was original.

Aren't they doing like a return of the Wolfman titans in New 52 even though Dick's Titans were never a thing. So Donna and Wally should be returning....I think...

The realiest Titans that never was

d9e8311c4f34ca6cccaff20e0cf28969.jpg

ReiGun

Teen Titans Go is hilarious. Haters to the left.

Donna been back.

...Don't read those stories though. It's awful

The realiest Titans that never was

d9e8311c4f34ca6cccaff20e0cf28969.jpg
That's still a dumb ass powerful team for it to only be teen group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom