• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Ain't even the best assistant

VLd9J2t.jpg

Margaret ain't even in the top 20 best girls.Even Yukiko is better than her.
Waifu wars get bloody quick. Let's chill and agree Liz is the best like she clearly is.

Numb

Static Shock cartoon was so fun man.
Wish it went on much longer. Will probably do a rewatch after enough time to forget has passed.

Slayven

Bi super?

She was seeing a being that was a man genetically spliced with a horse, fused with the soul of woman, and possessed by the Angel of Love. She fell in love with the personaly not realizing when she transform from horse dude she becomes a woman.

1324086-comet.jpg

It gets even more complicated.

She was seeing a being that was a man genetically spliced with a horse, fused with the soul of woman, and possessed by the Angel of Love. She fell in love with the personaly not realizing when she transform from horse dude she becomes a woman.

1324086-comet.jpg

It gets even more complicated.
Jandro pls..

Numb

Netflix and chill dancing around the situation and might actually lead to that.
Gotta be direct by saying you wanna bone or touch butt.

ReiGun

People rail against "netflix and chill" like the idea of getting together to fuck under the guise of watching a movie is a new idea. Like they mamas weren't sucking dick in the backseat at the drive thru.

I'm just saying.

Slayven

People rail against "netflix and chill" like the idea of getting together to fuck under the guise of watching a movie is a new idea. Like they mamas weren't sucking dick in the backseat at the drive thru.

I'm just saying.

It is too "street"

redhood56

Banned
Someone posted a why you always lyin gif in the Netflix and chill thread, I wonder how long it will take them to discover that one.

Nah it was original.

The realiest Titans that never was

d9e8311c4f34ca6cccaff20e0cf28969.jpg

Amen.

bat girl was hitting that?

They could definitely have swung for that, StephXKara would have worked better than StephXTim ever did.

I'm just saying.

God. Damn. Lol.

tumblr_n90u98SqID1refhi9o6_250.gif

Dereck

Someone posted a why you always lyin gif in the Netflix and chill thread, I wonder how long it will take them to discover that one.
It'll take awhile, they're still tryna decipher freemufasa threads like he's speaking French.

Shit, they're still tryna figure out what on fleek means.

Slayven

I think all those black deaths were yugioh scarfices to summon this new 10th level Trill ass dude in Fear the Walking dead. if they keep him, wheeeeeww.

redhood56

Banned
It'll take awhile, they're still tryna decipher freemufasa threads like he's speaking French.

Shit, they're still tryna figure out what on fleek means.
Now I am picturing Andre from the league right now where he says it in the latest episode. Tbh neogaf is pretty much Andre in website form.

Trey

I'm just saying.

saw this exact joke on tumblr the other day.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm just saying.
They feel bad because they were conceived on the cheap. 25¢ flick and 2 minute bang doesn't have the same ring but it was true.

Kreed

I wish GAF had sticky threads with instructions sometimes. Like how to highlight something, right click, and google it vs a stream of posters going "What on earth be these slang terms you heathens and scallywags are a speaketh now and there after?" for 20 posts.

saw this exact joke on tumblr the other day.

The same joke is in the thread too.

Bronx-Man

Banned
You telling me we're some type of.....Suicide Squad?

I wish GAF had sticky threads with instructions sometimes. Like how to highlight something, right click, and google it vs a stream of posters going "What on earth be these slang terms you heathens and scallywags are a speaketh now and there after?" for 20 posts.
Taking 11 seconds to check urban dictionary is apparently too hard.

That is the exact point I dropped the show.

Fuck Herschel.

Fuck his farm.

And fuck that thing they trotted out and pretended was Andrea.
Just complete trash, I'm mad at myself for not dropping it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom