• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm thinking about just straight up making an Ask A Black Dude thread in OT just so everyone on GAF can finally be caught up on all that urban slang that eludes them.

Sou Da

I'm thinking about just straight up making an Ask A Black Dude thread in OT just so everyone on GAF can finally be caught up on all that urban slang that eludes them.
I'm telling you: The I know black people skit from Chappelle's show needs to become a real game show.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I honestly didn't know about the commas, but it makes sense.

I'm in my mid twenties and cant keep up with all the lingo. It's honestly starting to get weird for me to hear people over 30 using a lot of these new terms unironically as well.

31813.gif

cdyhybrid

Man, I swear. 3/4ths of the time I'm typing up a post, I'll get halfway through and think to myself "what the fuck is the point?" and close the tab.

It's a good thing though.

Man, I swear. 3/4ths of the time I'm typing up a post, I'll get halfway through and think to myself "what the fuck is the point?" and close the tab.

Yup. I'm actually gonna do the same for a while. Why try to converse with an obvious asshole? Who gains anything? Fuck that..imma send hugs and kisses..that'll kill em lol.

Shy

I do that constantly on gaf.
didnt watch the finale but how many dead black bodies happened on the last ep of FTWD??
It's the finale already. ? jesus i haven't watched any of it.
seeing as the zombies are a metaphor for blacks and mexcians i'll assume a fuck ton

B0lkhKC.gif

No more Rick and Morty until 2017 nooooo
*sigh* yeah. :(
eIPFqrB.gif

andthebeatgoeson

It's for the best.

Trying to get thru some Curb your Enthusiasm seasons before the next season hits.

I'm becoming a broken record. People say things and I instantly use slavery to invalidate anything they say. But it's all true.

'We get offended by too much these days'
'Our father's were the greatest generation'

It is almost like a guy from Hitler's time coming out and talking about all the great things his country accomplished during the 1930's and 40's.

I'm not going to let them forget this very big stain on their record. Because killing a guy for whistling seems to be the ultimate of PC culture and taking the ultimate offense. I just translate black people walking in the street as saying, 'We have to be politically correct about these things'.

Slayven

I only watched the first ep of the Flash. I think I am going to binge it when it hits netflix and then write up something from the view as a long time flash fan.

akira28

smashed cauliflower with parmesan and garlic is good enough to eat cold.

probably not as healthy once the cream cheese and parmesen gets added.

edit: Ask a question thread when the question is basically just your opinion thread, brehs.

on a different GAF of days past, that thread title would be "Am I the only one who thinks we're too easily offended these days?"

Slayven

smashed cauliflower with parmesan and garlic is good enough to eat cold.

probably not as healthy once the cream cheese and parmesen gets added.

edit: Ask a question thread when the question is basically just your opinion thread, brehs.

on a different GAF of days past, that thread title would be "Am I the only one who thinks we're too easily offended these days?"

and the answers would be 10 times worse then what the thread is getting now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom