• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even know it was an MMO. Looks like a normal third person shooter in the demos.

It's been discussed as having MMO-esque systems similar to Destiny but a little closer to what an actual MMO would be. There are talents that you pick up as you level, the ability to heal yourself or others. You can actually pick up aggro from enemies (tank-like specs) and there was talk about an Auction House-type of system as well.

There have been some changes though, like at the original announcement there were plans for players to be able to control a drone through a mobile/tablet app and play with console players that way but it was scrapped because it was too powerful.

If y'all gonna post anime here, post some good shows please.

15%2B-%2B1

Numb

You guys are entitled to your opinions.

Shame they're shit.
Let's agree to disagree.
She is literally the worst tho.

To be fair, that gif is from the rhythm game spinoff.
Even in her element she still Rise.

If y'all gonna post anime here, post some good shows please.

Fairy Tail is tha special kind of bad.
Too bad Erza is stuck in there being the only thing worth a damn.
LMAO!!

And now I know what game that is. Hmm, maybe that's why I never got into Persona despite playing the older SMT games.
Raidou,DDS and the actual SMT stuff is really awesome. Persona just overtook everything with all the social links and virtual waifus.
It's been discussed as having MMO-esque systems similar to Destiny but a little closer to what an actual MMO would be. There are talents that you pick up as you level, the ability to heal yourself or others. You can actually pick up aggro from enemies (tank-like specs) and there was talk about an Auction House-type of system as well.

There have been some changes though, like at the original announcement there were plans for players to be able to control a drone through a mobile/tablet app and play with console players that way but it was scrapped because it was too powerful.
Sounds as interesting as the first time they showed it before taking forever with it.
Hope they don't go overboard with the auction stuff.

jmood88

"I know this topic is about one thing but fuck that, I'm going to talk about something else"

-every Sanders supporter in a thread that is critical of him

Numb

As the only Japanese person posting in here, I agree.

Also, I love being able to pull out the "I'm actually Japanese" card when dealing with japanophiles. They get so flustered.

Only know 2 of them in person and crazier than me in every aspect. One is half tho.
Like em cos they play Tekken with me.

Also, I love being able to pull out the "I'm actually Japanese" card when dealing with japanophiles. They get so flustered.

You telling me, when I walk with my Japanese grandmother you should see the highly disgusted face when she sees those types.

Sou Da

But do you actually live in Nippon, you baka-gaijin-nii-san-tachi?

jmood88

You telling me, when I walk with my Japanese grandmother you should see the highly disgusted face when she sees those types.
It's always funny when I go places with my grandma and see the confused looks on people's faces as they try to understand why this ethnically-ambiguous (but probably a nigger) is walking around with a little Japanese woman.

Slayven

Shit I thought you was roughneck from Chicago one step away from joining the nation of Islam. I always read your posts in Uncle Phil is angry and not playing voice.

Got any sisters or young aunts?

jmood88

Shit I thought you was roughneck from Chicago one step away from joining the nation of Islam. I always read your posts in Uncle Phil is angry and not playing voice.

Lol my parents were actually going to join the Nation when I was younger and we got bean pies from the mosque all the time.

Got any sisters or young aunts?
Lmao

Why they so defensive?

They don't want to accept the fact that he's a politician. Most of his supporters live in a deluded dream world. They want to believe if Sanders is elected things will be different, they want to believe he's the hero they need, the guy who will make things good.

I'm getting real tired of the whole Bernie Sanders: Negro Savior angle his annoying as fuck as fuck fans keep trotting out. That none of them recognize that the patronizing bullshit isn't gonna win over minority voters says all that needs to be said.

just you wait til he reveals his VP will be a "Magical Negro"

Bronx-Man

Banned
They don't want to accept the fact that he's a politician. Most of his supporters live in a deluded dream world. They want to believe if Sanders is elected things will be different, they want to believe he's the hero they need, the guy who will make things good.

I'm making sure to bookmark every thread made when Hillary sweeps him in a landslide.

I'm making sure to bookmark every thread made when Hillary sweeps him in a landslide.

There will be so many tears. They will call us every name imaginable because it'll be our fault. We didn't know what was best for us. We are slaves to the oligarchy. We can't see that class and race are the same thing. Damn blacks

There will be so many tears. They will call us every name imaginable because it'll be our fault. We didn't know what was best for us. We are slaves to the oligarchy. We can't see that class and race are the same thing. Damn blacks

I don't think I'm going to make a single argumentative post that day. Just going to sit back with popcorn .gifs that link to my post history.

Bronx-Man

Banned

If only us ignorant negroes could've seen the light and voted for the great white hope.

Numb

Also Naoto>Chie>>>>>Yukiko>>>>>>>???>>>>>Rise.

P5 looking good, really digging the new Persona designs
Just the P4 cast
Liz >>Chie>>>>Misuru>>Aigis>>>>>>>>Naoto>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukiko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rise.
P5 looking nothing but goodness indeed. Let's hope it releases in a reasonable timeframe.
accidentaly included 3. 4 dont have enough good girls.

andthebeatgoeson

Just remember guys, in 2008, when we had every reason to vote, we made up 13% of the vote. Versus 74% for the white population. But, we'll get the blame because, we are obviously the swing vote.

When I was an americorps member in Ohio I had to work at county fairs and I never understood why people get so excited about them (though they were in Ohio so I guess they had nothing else worthwhile to get excited about).

I like the atmosphere and the food is great. I got tired of the rides at around 16 or 17. I haven't been to one since then though.

Bronx-Man you from the boro I know you had to fuck with Dixie at least once before. I know sometimes it gets crazy. I remember back in the 8th grade somebody was shooting and then I got ran over by a stampede of people, but I think it's died down over the years. I wish I could go this year, I would fuck up some elephant ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom