• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Saw this on the way to work (I live in Vegas)

c43a6f5c3153213cb732a5a987dc9e6fe533c58913fd0677daba24fbf144ccda_1.jpg

This country is always giving me a reason to settle down somewhere in Europe. Can't wait for when this shit blows over and someone actually puts a light on this dumb ass movement cop apologists are going with.

They actually use the mjcry pic on SportsCenter in the background lmao

Numb

This country is always giving me a reason to settle down somewhere in Europe.

BhKTQW3CUAEmTu-.jpg

Got space for you here in the scandinavias.
Also 3 big ladies checked me out today. New record. Things are real good.
Pic not of scandinavian women. There were too many for me to choose.Just kidding they are indeed that hot

Shy

So am i the only one who gets irritated by the fact we (BCT) seem to be the most watched/disliked community on GAF. ?

I'm probably overreacting, as usual. But what do you guys think. ?

Dereck

So am i the only one who gets irritated by the fact we (BCT) seem to be the most watched/disliked community on GAF. ?

I have never seen the Black Culture Thread referenced outside of the Black Culture Thread in a positive manner.

Do you people feel excluded because they aren't Black? Do they want to be black, but not want to be black, so they lurk the thread, read up on us, just to get their black fix?

tumblr_mq9tf4hZ141qmpgteo1_500.gif

I can't get the image out of my head of people sitting behind the black table in highschool, eavesdropping on their conversations, like stay at your table and eat your lunch fam.

did you expect something that veered greatly from everywhere else on the planet?

Numb

Feels like it. Wish they would start posting more.

I have never seen the Black Culture Thread referenced outside of the Black Culture Thread in a positive manner.

Do you people feel excluded because they aren't Black? Do they want to be black, but not want to be black, so they lurk the thread, read up on us, just to get their black fix?

tumblr_mq9tf4hZ141qmpgteo1_500.gif

I can't get the image out of my head of people sitting behind the black table in highschool, eavesdropping on their conversations, like stay at your table and eat your lunch fam.
751d217e8d5c44694502ef3db553b603.jpg

But does it matter tho?

jmood88

I don't know what the anti-gaf sites are so I've never seen the individual posts about this place but I do think it's hilarious how so many people lurk in here.

Numb

I would suppose not. It imitates life, aren't we all accustomed to this?

I don't know how unwelcoming it is to non-black folk but it doesn't seem like there is any reason not to be apart of it. Just being american and you understand most of the stuff in here better than some of the posters(like me)
I don't know what the anti-gaf sites are so I've never seen the individual posts about this place but I do think it's hilarious how so many people lurk in here.
Lurking seems to be bigger here.
Atleast it feels like it.

Slayven

They wasting time and energy worried about me when I don't even know who their are. I am inside their heads and don't even pay rent.

D i Z

Watching this SW Battlefront game play on Hoth. If this weren't Star Wars, this would be boring as hell. A collection of some of the worst design from past Battlefield games. There has got to be more to it than this...

Numb

Watching this SW Battlefront game play on Hoth. If this weren't Star Wars, this would be boring as hell. A collection of some of the worst design from past Battlefield games. There has got to be more to it than this...

Just wait for the game of the year version with all the bugs fixed,has dlc,cheaper and the servers have been tested enough not to be shit.

D i Z

Just wait for the game of the year version with all the bugs fixed,has dlc,cheaper and the servers have been tested enough not to be shit.

I've got the feeling that this one is going to last as long as Titanfall did past the reviewer circle jerk phenomenon.

Hoth has always been the worse stage in any Star Wars game.

True. I'm not holding my breath for any other SW set piece levels to be more engaging though. That has me concerned.

Shy

Me neither.
I'm probably misreading this, but that's not what i'm meant. Sorry it came across that away.
LOL
did you expect something that veered greatly from everywhere else on the planet?
A little bit, but i am very naive though. (which is why i'm always being taken advantage of)
Feels like it. Wish they would start posting more.
Yep, if the have a problem with anyone on here, then should be an adult about it.
I don't know what the anti-gaf sites are so I've never seen the individual posts about this place.
I was mostly referring about GAF, but yeah i went to on of those other places, and they were scary.
but I do think it's hilarious how so many people lurk in here.
Yeah, it's alway funny when i read people freaking out about us, but i never see them in here.
They wasting time and energy worried about me when I don't even know who their are. I am inside their heads and don't even pay rent.
It cause they love you Slay.

Just got back from Haiti. I need to visit the motherland more often. BCT rufflin feathers as usual, glad to see nothings changed since I've left

BhKTQW3CUAEmTu-.jpg

Got space for you here in the scandinavias.
Also 3 big ladies checked me out today. New record. Things are real good.
Pic not of scandinavian women. There were too many for me to choose.Just kidding they are indeed that hot

Give me some years bro.

Bet some of these lurkers start to post, then get scared and hit back real quick while screaming "DO HO! DO HO HO!"

So weird. The OP makes it clear this is one of the most inclusive threads on GAF, unless..... there's another more insidious..... almost diet reason they don't post.

I'm making sure to bookmark every thread made when Hillary sweeps him in a landslide.

Reality is cruel honestly but, this is a welcome to life thing. Personally I'd love for Bernie to win but, in reality even if he did stand a chance he'd bend over backwards for the conservatives who'd nail him at every turn. I'm betting Hillary wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom