• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm an outsider to BCT. I came here cause of the thread title, and then I saw it was a close knitted community so I dunno why people assume this is a place of trouble. Seems friendlier then a few of the CT's i've been in.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Honestly I'm an outsider to BCT. I came here cause of the thread title, and then I saw it was a close knitted community so I dunno why people assume this is a place of trouble. Seems friendlier then a few of the CT's i've been in.
We're a bunch of good for nothing race-baiters, that's why.

Numb

Anyone can be an insider man.
Just look at all the peeps with horrible persona waifu taste:)
We're a bunch of good for nothing race-baiters, that's why.

txUgPdZ.gif

It is too easy to do it.

Shy

Nah you cool. i came here at the beginning of the year, and was welcomed in (well, i like to think so), and feel more at home here then anywhere else on gaf.

Crocodile

A) I know I'm late but I'm REALLY sorry to hear that happened to you RomanceDawn :( Hopefully Beijing treats you well/better/sans incident moving forward.

B) I've never played a Persona game before so I have no opinion on Persona waifu's. Maybe Persona 5 is a good place to join in.

C) One Punch Man gives me life. Episode 1 in HD is SO GOOD. Even the opening is sick!

D) *shill mode activate*

If any y'all are fans of games like Super Metroid and/or Valkyrie Profile, I think you should check of this CF campaign for the Action - RPG, Indivisible. It looks & plays awesome to me and I want to see this get funded (especially since they are doing so many things right by gamers).

*shill mode deactivate*

B) I've never played a Persona game before so I have no opinion on Persona waifu's. Maybe Persona 5 is a good place to join in.

If you have a way to play it (PS3 by way of PS2 Classics, or P4Golden on Vita), then I'd say just jump in with P4. Hyerbole aside, it's a fun game with lots of things to do.

Shy

i've only played a little bit of golden, but i'd say Chie for me.

I'm going to get Persona 5 when it comes out.
C) One Punch Man gives me life. Episode 1 in HD is SO GOOD. Even the opening is sick!
Fuck yeah it is.
D) *shill mode activate*

If any y'all are fans of games like Super Metroid and/or Valkyrie Profile, I think you should check of this CF campaign for the Action - RPG, Indivisible. It looks & plays awesome to me and I want to see this get funded (especially since they are doing so many things right by gamers).

*shill mode deactivate*
I approve of this shilling, i plan on giving a bit of money to the campaign before it runs out.

Numb

Nah you cool. i came here at the beginning of the year, and was welcomed in (well, i like to think so), and feel more at home here then anywhere else on gaf.
Came later than you but you were always cool man.
55BC6C624D3EFB0031

A) I know I'm late but I'm REALLY sorry to hear that happened to you RomanceDawn :( Hopefully Beijing treats you well/better/sans incident moving forward.

D) *shill mode activate*

*shill mode deactivate*

If you get the itch you can play P3 FES then P4. P3 lacks some stuff but i enjoyed the story and characters way more.
OPM still keeping it cool. Hope people don't expect too much other than comedy and DBZ level fights each ep. Shorter fights ofcourse. One punch and all.
Lab Zero hype is real. Looking forward to it.
Love the girl with the tiger skin always.
Someone get this weeaboo bullshit out of this pristine thread.
Sorry lol

Crocodile

If, based on my very limited knowledge of the IP (a lot of it due to the fighting game spinoff) I HAD to "pick a girl", I guess I'd pick Mitsuru because she seems the most like a grown ass woman.

If you have a way to play it (PS3 by way of PS2 Classics, or P4Golden on Vita), then I'd say just jump in with P4. Hyerbole aside, it's a fun game with lots of things to do.

I do have a PS3 so maybe I'll check out P4 if it goes on sale. Waiting it out till 5 does feel appealing though - its not like I don't have a VG backlog :p

Someone get this weeaboo bullshit out of this pristine thread.

You've been here long enough to know this is part of the natural BCT cycle. Like say the Evaporation part of the Water cycle. It's going to pop up from time to time - there's no stopping it and its good for the functioning of the thread every once in a while.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm always thinking about things in terms of race.

http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/&id=330881802&

"A normal person wouldn't be able to get away with the stuff we do. I got away with stuff because I was a hockey player.

Like getting pulled over by the cops. You're drunk, but they're like, 'You're drunk, but get home, take care of yourself.' For me it happened a few times. Driving around and you had a few drinks, and the cop could tell but he was a season ticket holder. So he'd follow you home. I guess it's a good thing but it enables bad things down the road. I'm not saying it happened every night. It depends on where you are.

In Philly, there's a history of (police) taking care of us."

I've seen this first hand. Famous Philly redacted gets into a redacted and goes to the trauma center. Cops being him in and he's redacted. No charges, no TMZ. Smelled like redacted. I can't say a thing because of the law.

Merc_

D) *shill mode activate*

*shill mode deactivate*

Yeah, this is going to be the first game I ever back when I get paid this week. Here's hoping they make their funding goal.

Bet some of these lurkers start to post, then get scared and hit back real quick while screaming "DO HO! DO HO HO!"

So weird. The OP makes it clear this is one of the most inclusive threads on GAF, unless..... there's another more insidious..... almost diet reason they don't post.

i would bet that OT X had the most lurkers posting due to the suvtitle

The Adder

Banned
Just had mine cut. Went to a bar I go to occasionally and had way more of a response from people without my mane. I'm glad I got it cut now.

Got a girl already, and she likes the hair. She also likes when I don't shave.

What I'm saying is the "out of work Adder" mode I'm in right now is kind of doing it for her.

The Adder

Banned
I cut my own damn hair. I live in Seattle, damn it. I ain't paying someone who doesn't know what their doing $20 to do worse than I can...

Never again...

The Adder

Banned
Real talk, I honestly wonder how many ignore lists I've already gotten myself on.

You'd be surprised with how low the number probably is.

I used to be very good at raising hell here and never saw any indication the people whose skin I got under ever ignored me, because they'd be arguing with me again in the next topic.

ReiGun

I can't imagine how much someone would have to get under my skin to get on my ignore list. Anyone I find that annoying usually ends up banned. lol

And my haircut budget is about $20 a month or so. My hair grows really slow and the waves usually stay right as long as I wash it, so I'm usually not pressed.

I can't imagine how much someone would have to get under my skin to get on my ignore list. Anyone I find that annoying usually ends up banned. lol

There was one troll who was in the main game thread I post in. Months of arguing and I finally put him on ignore. Only to see his name still shows up just not his post. So I ended up wondering what foolishness he was posting, so I took him off. Luckily he was banned a month later, only to come back under a new account months later which was also banned last year. I now just await his return in his third form.

At this old Tekken forum I used to moderate dudes got mad salty they couldn't block me. I wasn't having that fanboy bullshit and they had to leave..

Pretty much why i don't engage in fandoms today.

Btw Reading Dy's Skrippa story.....I'm DEFINITELY staying away.

Shy

Bronx got slapped with a ban. *sigh* dammn he just got back too.
Real talk, I honestly wonder how many ignore lists I've already gotten myself on.
Yeah, i wonder if i'm on any ignore lists.
I go hard on my ignore list. But then again I'm easily annoyed.
truth be told some of y'all have ended up on there in the past for having what I deem as stupid avatars lol.
Dayum, that's pretty harsh fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom