• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

I can finally wash my hands of this Metal Gear fuckery. Not just the game, the series in general. I feel like I'm just done with all of it.

I had that feeling when i finished chapter 2 as well.

Yea, I felt so empty after getting to the ending. Like, damn near cut the game off after hearing that ridiculous shit for an ending.
How is your main character a no-show for most of the game?

And then the spoiler thread has like a three man squad defending that shit like its a masterpiece. lol

The crazy thing is, that isn't even the worse of it with the confusion on how T
he Floating Boy is somehow allies with Skull Face and then drops the dude on his neck on Mission 31 or the fact that over half the missions have no impact on the shit that is going on and plays more like filler than another piece to the story.

Luckily, MGO3 is serviceable, but barely. MGSV really soured the franchise for me.

Shy

say it ain't so, shy. you're the resident Metal Gear stan. what a lust for disappointment.
Yeah, i really don't like review scores, but if i had to give one, it would be 7 out of 10.
i was Really let down by it, to say the least.
Yea, I felt so empty after getting to the ending. Like, damn near cut the game off after hearing that ridiculous shit for an ending.
How is your main character a no-show for most of the game?

And then the spoiler thread has like a three man squad defending that shit like its a masterpiece. lol

The crazy thing is, that isn't even the worse of it with the confusion on how T
he Floating Boy is somehow allies with Skull Face and then drops the dude on his neck on Mission 31 or the fact that over half the missions have no impact on the shit that is going on and plays more like filler than another piece to the story.

Luckily, MGO3 is serviceable, but barely. MGSV really soured the franchise for me.
I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.

Though i didn't go in the spoiler thread, so don't who was defending it.

None of that stuffed bothered me tbh. Only thing that bother me was how everything was presented and the structure not making sense after doing so well pacing wise with PeaceWalker.

Love the game though, flaws and all.

They got Bronx-Man?

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

andthebeatgoeson

I seriously hope that one day my mere presence will be enough to derail entire threads. I'm gunning for the Slayven spot.
This is where you fucked up. Slay has those powers. I pray for whoever (edit numb) has there most posts in this thread. The future doesn't want to change. Skynet always takes over.

Did anyone see that new terminator? Did skynet still take over?

Kreed

The movie jumps around multiple time lines, including one where Skynet won, but that's only during the first half of the film. The last half has them a few years ahead of our time trying to stop Google Skynet from taking over the world with Tablets and Phones.

Do you people feel excluded because they aren't Black? Do they want to be black, but not want to be black, so they lurk the thread, read up on us, just to get their black fix?

Already a few white dudes posting here(me included). Soon we'll appropriate this thread for ourselves and then the rest will come.

We'll go down into the annals of GAF history as the heroes who ventured into the wild and survived*.

*Unless we're banned by bishoptl first
h9uwQxf.png

Funny you should ask. Just told me he caught it for calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom. On timeout for a couple of weeks..

But he wasn't lying. He and Clarence Thomas are 2 of the biggest Uncle Toms of all time. Shucking and jiving to the banjo with or without an applause.

I figured that's what it was in his post history. BCT = black friends voice, OT/Gaming threads = professional/work place voice.

This is accurate

This is where you fucked up. Slay has those powers. I pray for whoever (edit numb) has there most posts in this thread. The future doesn't want to change. Skynet always takes over.

Someone out posted Slay once...he's dead now buried under Disneyland

We get the pre-obama crack law ban lengths in here. A privilege of our fame see thread title

Crocodile

Funny you should ask. Just told me he caught it for calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom. On timeout for a couple of weeks..

I was looking through his post history and I couldn't figure it out. He got did in for..........telling the truth? Like who would be offended by the use of that term in that context? I guess I now know to avoid using that term?

I was looking through his post history and I couldn't figure it out. He got did in for..........telling the truth? Like who would be offended by the use of that term in that context? I guess I now know to avoid using that term?
Said it around the wrong people or else many would have gotten popped for Don Lemon alone here. Still waiting on Lemon to do Tom from boondocks "Let it burn"

I don't know why I'm just finding out that snoop had released an album this year. I'm really liking it haven't really paid attention to snoop in a while but this Bush album is pretty dope so far imo.

Why can't Coli posters ever follow the golden rule of posting on those types of forums...

.....don't send nudes!!!

This morning reading is 100% pure fuckery

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't know why I'm just finding out that snoop had released an album this year. I'm really liking it haven't really paid attention to snoop in a while but this Bush album is pretty dope so far imo.

It was a great concept and even had a handful of bangers but the album fell into the trap of sounding the same after a few songs.

Why can't Coli posters ever follow the golden rule of posting on those types of forums...

.....don't send nudes!!!

This morning reading is 100% pure fuckery

I remember last year when someone got a hold of some dude's sextape after he was talking mad shit to a couple of posters. They found out he was married and the girl in the video wasn't the wife. Pretty sure the thread is deleted now, but holy fuck was I in tears.

I remember last year when someone got a hold of some dude's sextape after he was talking mad shit to a couple of posters. They found out he was married and the girl in the video wasn't the wife. Pretty sure the thread is deleted now, but holy fuck was I in tears.

This thread is in JBO right now (meaning you have to be a member with a decent amount of posts to see the sub forum )

But this chick sends this dude some nudes, and he decides he wants to pass them around the forum.

But if you gonna be an asshole and do her like that, don't send your own nudes to her or that shit is going to backfire.

So she posted his (unflattering) dick pic in the thread and everyone started going in on him.

On top of that she sent the pic to his girlfriend and now dude is pissed.

This thread is in JBO right now (meaning you have to be a member with a decent amount of posts to see the sub forum )

But this chick sends this dude some nudes, and he decides he wants to pass them around the forum.

But if you gonna be an asshole and do her like that, don't send your own nudes to her or that shit is going to backfire.

So she posted his (unflattering) dick pic in the thread and everyone started going in on him.

... I have GOT to join this site.

lol..well that there sounds like a backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom