• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is in JBO right now (meaning you have to be a member with a decent amount of posts to see the sub forum )

But this chick sends this dude some nudes, and he decides he wants to pass them around the forum.

But if you gonna be an asshole and do her like that, don't send your own nudes to her or that shit is going to backfire.

So she posted his (unflattering) dick pic in the thread and everyone started going in on him.

On top of that she sent the pic to his girlfriend and now dude is pissed.

Yea, I was mad that I couldn't read the thread once I saw that. I did get lost in that Black Wall Street sticky thread and now I feel depressed and mad at the same time.

Why doesn't GAF have a Blackpoints system the way the Coli does it?

I wouldn't mind this, but at the same time, I can see this hurting the forum's simple, minimalist design.

Who are you?

Niggas would be behind 29 proxies signing up ALTs to get me.

And now that I think more about it, I can see half of us with negative scores because they pissed off pretty much everyone in a race thread. And new people would think we are total fuckboys or just trolls that the mods keep around.

It wouldn't work.

Trey

The Times has a pretty long article on the cult of personality of Nicki Minaj.

Minaj’s darkest period may have started when she tried to make it in the men’s world of hip-hop, in about 2002. But when I asked for details, she said, ‘‘I’m not approving or confirming anything you said.’’ A sketch for this time, then, begins when producers placed her in a group called the Hoodstars with three men, including Safaree Samuels, who would become her boyfriend of a decade; failing to secure a recording contract, Minaj began to rebuild herself as a solo act. In 2006, another producer, Big Fendi, christened her Nicki Minaj (‘‘Fendi flipped [my name] when he met me because I had such a nasty flow! I eat bitches!’’ she said, in an early interview). He reimagined her as the new Lil’ Kim. Kim, the Biggie Smalls protégée, wore wigs, pretended to be a black Barbie and not only rapped about her genitalia but called attention to it in photo shoots that Minaj recreated. (At some point, Minaj also sold her mixtapes out of her white BMW 323i, a car she says she scrimped and saved to buy. I’m not sure when that was, because after I asked about it twice, she told me it was a dumb question.)

Yikes... Sounds like a tension filled interview.

Also, I heard that creating a white character in 2K16's career mode turns the mode into a modern version of The Jerk. Is that true?

Shy

Funny you should ask. Just told me he caught it for calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom. On timeout for a couple of weeks..
I was going through his post history last night trying to see why he got banned, and i was thinking to myself "he couldn't of been banned for that" but turns out he was. It really seems like an odd thing to ban someone for, at least it's only a couple of weeks.
Butter and cheese sandwich. Hell to the nah.
*What's wrong with that, you butter the bread, then put the cheese in. It's how we do sandwiches over here.

*I haven't seen this ad you guys are talking about, so i'm probably taking you post out context, and you mean something else. So i apologise in advance.

I need a tethering app that works in iOS9 and doesn't require jail breaking . The 7GB of mobile hotspot I get allotted a month from T-Mobile ain't gonna cut it especially when I don't have Internet in my house.

I was going through his post history last night trying to see why he got banned, and i was thinking to myself "he couldn't of been banned for that" but turns out he was. It really seems like an odd thing to ban someone for, at least it's only a couple of weeks.
I got banned for saying nagger..shit happens. Funny, my first ban was for calling someone penis burger. I had zero clue that was an actual thing until I googled it after lol. Just didn't wanna say dick burger and catch a ban..silly me!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I got banned for saying nagger..shit happens. Funny, my first ban was for calling someone penis burger. I had zero clue that was an actual thing until I googled it after lol. Just didn't wanna say dick burger and catch a ban..silly me!
next you'll tell me this is another European sandwich

My only ban came from a thread when the PS3 hacking went on and it just consisted of me saying that the thread was shit or something along those lines.

Pretty weird when I've posted ridiculous shit over the years. Y'all mods love me except probably Aeana who told me to pull up my pants that one time

*I haven't seen this ad you guys are talking about, so i'm probably taking you post out context, and you mean something else. So i apologise in advance.
Just replace the word animals and the animals in the video with a slice of buttered bread topped with a piece of cheese..
next you'll tell me this is another European sandwich
lol..probably. Dem Germans mayne!
My only ban came from a thread when the PS3 hacking went on and it just consisted of me saying that the thread was shit or something along those lines.

Pretty weird when I've posted ridiculous shit over the years. Y'all mods love me except probably Aeana who told me to pull up my pants that one time
Were you implying people were pirating? That'll do it..

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
ISkxL6i.jpg

The Adder

Banned
Some of you have already seen this little rant:

So I mailed a check and paperwork off on September 17th for the purpose of renewing my security guard license before it expired on the 25th. I figured I might miss a day or two of work, as the 17th was cutting it a bit close, but that was the earliest I was able to afford the $85.

Monday, after having been out of work for two weeks, I called them up again to see if they'd received my check. They said they had not. So yesterday, I took the three and a half hour bus ride down to where they are located (because they have to be out in the sticks instead of a major metropolitan area) to make the payment in person, assuming something had gone wrong with my heck in the mail.

I get there, and again I ask if they'd received my check, and again I'm told no. So I pay them $92 (5 dollar late fee and 2 dollar charge for using my card to make the payment).

This morning I wake up to find my bank account $85 short. Low and behold, they had received my check and cashed it.

So now I'm fucked. I barely have any money, my next paycheck is going to be significantly decreased, and if they don't process my account quickly, I'm just not going to have a check after that.

So yay, Bureaucracy.

Trey

So I mailed a check and paperwork off on September 17th for the purpose of renewing my security guard license before it expired on the 25th. I figured I might miss a day or two of work, as the 17th was cutting it a bit close, but that was the earliest I was able to afford the $85.

Monday, after having been out of work for two weeks, I called them up again to see if they'd received my check. They said they had not. So yesterday, I took the three and a half hour bus ride down to where they are located (because they have to be out in the sticks instead of a major metropolitan area) to make the payment in person, assuming something had gone wrong with my heck in the mail.

I get there, and again I ask if they'd received my check, and again I'm told no. So I pay them $92 (5 dollar late fee and 2 dollar charge for using my card to make the payment).

This morning I wake up to find my bank account $85 short. Low and behold, they had received my check and cashed it.

So now I'm fucked. I barely have any money, my next paycheck is going to be significantly decreased, and if they don't process my account quickly, I'm just not going to have a check after that.

So yay, Bureaucracy.

Call them and straighten them out. Tell them to credit your account for 85 dollars.

cdyhybrid

So yay, Bureaucracy.

Can't call them up/visit them and ask for a refund of one?

Laura's the master of the Matsuda Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu style. Could be related to Sean Matsuda, who as you know is part black.

We still in the race, brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom