• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

a9PD6vZ_700b.jpg

You know she smokes Newports and has a little kid that is cute but hair is fucked up

Numb

You know she smokes Newports and has a little kid that is cute but hair is fucked up

She must be one of those that went to africa in search of you know what from a while back.
Atleast she ain't racist and hate her kid like a certain sperm donated lady who got the wrong flavor.

Shy

LOL. love the Rock.
i cant fuck with the new battlefront. i didnt realize just how much i would miss classes until i played it
I thought i was going to feel that way before i played it, but once i got into it, i didn't mind them not being there anymore.
Hey hows everyone doing , what ya up to.
Eh, you fam, trying to get by.
Just came back from my great grand dads funeral
My condolences to you and your family.
One of the best DCAU movies. Up there with Under the Redhood
Yep yep.
I don't know how to feel.
I ask if some professional L'oreal hair boutique if they have hair product for curly hair and this girl tells me and I quote 'we don't carry product for negroid hair'......

One my hair is partially curly and I continued telling her that 'WE' have kinky or curly hair.

smh
O89kTOb.gif

RedSwirl

Hey hows everyone doing , what ya up to. Just came back from my great grand dads funeral

Condolences man. Reminded me of going to my great grandmother's funeral when I was 12. I wonder how many people here actually get the chance to even know family from more than two generations back.

My great great grandmother actually died after I was born. And my great gran was in fact a great great gran to some of my younger cousins before she died.

they fucked it up, it was supposed to be called the "i have mixed kids" starter pack

I can gladly say my sister-in-law has none of these.

I mean, her favorite album is 2001, but that's about it.

Slayven

Shit Marvel is planning some black on black violence

Nighthawk vs Black Panther

Two brothers that give no fucks and smart enough to make it stick.

You know they will address each other as "Dear Brother"

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Shit Marvel is planning some black on black violence

Nighthawk vs Black Panther

Two brothers that give no fucks and smart enough to make it stick.

You know they will address each other as "Dear Brother"

You mean they can't be friends? Dap each other up?

1upCg6i.jpg

Young Magus

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I agree with what he is saying though. She is a grown ass woman and can own what she says without people trying to shake down the family tree asking why she says dumb shit.
I'm dying over here xD

Edit: That gamestop thread is jokes tho.
I like how 75% of the thread is GAF unironically talking about how they talked down to a retail employee trying to do their job.

I agree with what he is saying though. She is a grown ass woman and can own what she says without people trying to shake down the family tree asking why she says dumb shit.

I think her father noticed the irony of her talking shit about Watermelondrea while being graced with a name like Raven-Symone. "Raven honey, you DO realize you just insulted your mother and me, riiiiight?"

ReiGun

I think her father noticed the irony of her talking shit about Watermelondrea while being graced with a name like Raven-Symone. "Raven honey, you DO realize you just insulted your mother and me, riiiiight?"

I imagine they have these kinds of conversations often, and pops has just accepted there's nothing he can do now that she's an adult.

zeemumu

Yo when Barry gave Bruce that letter, in Flashpoint

:'(

Flashpoint Batman and Joker are insane. She's basically Heath Ledger.

It's got the worst Wonder Woman next to Injustice Wonder Woman. I don't mean in writing, I mean worst as in most fucked up. Injustice Wonder Woman is more or less going along with it because it fits in with her belief that the realm of man is full of dumbasses and she really wants Superman to notice her but he's all like "Lois is DEEEEEAAAAD!" And Flashpoint Wonder Woman is just murdering her way to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom