• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I ain't try to fuck a sandwich

Ol fuck a sandwich face ass
You got me..

tumblr_nnqderTl6C1r0pryto1_1280.jpg

jmood88

Naw, it was great. Juicy and right temperature, like a steak. Better than most lamb chops.

I ate at this restaurant last week with the wife and tried hers. And I had to go back. It was so good, I went by myself.
I gave lamb a final chance when I was in New Zealand a couple days ago and it failed to change my mind. I just can't stand how it tastes.

andthebeatgoeson

I gave lamb a final chance when I was in New Zealand a couple days ago and it failed to change my mind. I just can't stand how it tastes.

I wouldn't trust anything from Australia and little Australia. God, that was the worse food in my life. 2 weeks of blah. Only good food was in Sydney's Chinatown. And I had the best shrimp fried rice in my entire existence. I've had good chinese food in Philly and New York. Nothing will top that. But I spent about 10 days in Oz just ready to throw up. Worst beer, as well.

jmood88

I wouldn't trust anything from Australia and little Australia. God, that was the worse food in my life. 2 weeks of blah. Only good food was in Sydney's Chinatown. And I had the best shrimp fried rice in my entire existence. I've had good chinese food in Philly and New York. Nothing will top that. But I spent about 10 days in Oz just ready to throw up. Worst beer, as well.
The food was awful but I figured that since a lot of the lamb we get comes from New Zealand, and I was at a lamb farm, that it would at least taste good being as fresh as possible but it was still bad. I've had lamb cooked just about every way possible and I've come to the conclusion that it just isn't for me. But man, Australian, British, and (white) New Zealand food is awful (I had some good Chinese and Thai food while I was there).

jmood88

I've been loving The Daily Show since Trevor Noah took over. I can't remember the last time I was consistently laughing so much while watching.

cdyhybrid

I've been loving The Daily Show since Trevor Noah took over. I can't remember the last time I was consistently laughing so much while watching.
Agreed. I do miss Stewart's longer/more serious interviews, but I'm sure those will come as Trevor gets more comfortable.

Kreed

Jon Stewart reached a whole different level once he announced he was leaving the show vs prior to that announcement (his show about the Confederate Flag will always stick out to me for for him saying "Fuck it" to his show format), but Trevor has been a great replacement overall/I don't miss Jon much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom