• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

The only thing about Ms Sarkeesian's review i didn't like, is when she said it when it was fine that minorities in the game that are treated well and no one making an issue of it during the time period, because it's a fantasy.
And while i do appreciate AC is the equivalent of a big summer movie, not to address in any way the prejudice faced by minorities at the time is a form of whitewashing, which, not only insults the people who suffered, it also leads people into thinking that the prejudice wasn't that much of an issue at the time.

I would have liked her to bring up that point.
lol, ohhh. KQED tryna register that so well spoken name huh? Well, tell them to talk to your lawyers.

I doubt their series will be worth a shit anyway..real talk.
Because Moris, Slay and DY were using it first, shouldn't they be able to keep the name. ?

jmood88

I don't see what's really that far fetched about it, that's pretty much what dogs used to be for. No way to know if he's telling the truth though.

Thing I find funny is everyone being more concerned about the dog and the harasser than the woman being harassed
Unless someone shows some kind of proof, I assume that every story on here is made up nonsense. I'm guessing that what actually happened is that he recently got a pitbull that he wanted to show off so he made up a story instead of just posting the picture in one of the various "show off your dog" threads.

Unless someone shows some kind of proof, I assume that every story on here is made up nonsense. I'm guessing that what actually happened is that he recently got a pitbull that he wanted to show off so he made up a story instead of just posting the picture in one of the various "show off your dog" threads.

lol why?

The Adder

Banned
Man, I got the idea to come up with a Slasher flick table top RPG in my head and I just can't get it out. But I can't come up with any great systems for it.

I mean, I know how I'd want play to flow. A one off game (or series of one off games where the roles change) with one of the PCs being the killer and the rest being the potential victims. The GM would know the exact capabilities and weaknesses of the killer, but the other players wouldn't. The goal would be less about one side or the other winning and more about telling a really fun story.

u6NFzRL.png

Still never had this yet. Hungry as fuck right now.

The Adder

Banned
FYI: If anyone ever wanted to play a One Piece RPG, I put one together a couple of years ago. Technique creation is a tad obtuse, but actual character creation, I think, is pretty simple and it's a D6 game.

andthebeatgoeson

lol, that bad, huh? I remember when lamburger tried to become a thing in the 80s.
Naw, it was great. Juicy and right temperature, like a steak. Better than most lamb chops.

I ate at this restaurant last week with the wife and tried hers. And I had to go back. It was so good, I went by myself.

The only thing worse than Gotham Season 1 to me is the first half of Agents of Shield season 1.

But I can watch season 2.
Yeah. First half has it's issues here and there, but the turnaround practically erases those faults from memory. I dunno. I gave Gotham a shot but it's just too..I can't even explain it.

I'm getting hyped as hell for halo 5 right now
Season two is much better, but I totally understand.
Shit I'll admit Gotham isn't the best show, but it runs with what it is. And I love it.
S1
got really good for me with the fish stuff in that prison camp
s2
jerome was awesome, rip

hypernima

Banned
Fuck it, we'll make our own podcast. With beer and hookers!

sounds good

I haven't either. That's why I don't listen.

Voting for you two. More is good.
lol
I can't ever join either. My accent is worse than Slay's and engish is tough for me.

hope we can get on someday.

woke up to a parking ticket, fuckery since i submitted my out of state papers weeks ago and when i called the dmv they claimed they never got it. there's no way i can afford to pay 100 bucks. i have six classes and 3 jobs and im always broke/busy. i need every cent to pay my insurance/phone/food/gas.

they always tryna keep a brother down smh.

in more positive news though, i think i might get popeyes after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom