• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are going to burn in hell

Guess you'd know. :p

Ghost-rider-club-image-ghost-rider-club-36490424-900-720.jpg

He really has been great. Seems to be enjoying himself. Larry hasn't been that bad as of late either.

Yeah, Trevor does look like he's having fun. It doesn't hurt that 1) he isn't tired and fed up like Jon Stewart was and 2) he actually has good impressions/imitations/voices (though admittedly, part of the Stewart charm was that he knew his impressions mostly sucked and we were all in on the joke).

Also, Trevor has those cute dimples and impish smile. Yes, I think he's good looking. Sue me.

Yeah, Trevor does look like he's having fun. It doesn't hurt that 1) he isn't tired and fed up like Jon Stewart was and 2) he actually has good impressions/imitations/voices (though admittedly, part of the Stewart charm was that he knew his impressions mostly sucked and we were all in on the joke).
I dunno. I know a lot of people were down on Jon in the end, but I thought he did well enough considering how long the gig was. Sure. His voices kinda overlapped here and there..his Charlie Rangel waa always on point lol. Trevor is done of the old, with plenty of new.

I don't feel a need to grade him as better or worse. I'd like to give the dude a minute to grow into his own, and DAMN if he's not doing a fantastic job less than two months in. I'm glad my 11 o'clock remains unfucked with..
Also, Trevor has those cute dimples and impish smile. Yes, I think he's good looking. Sue me.
Ummm..👌 Hey. Do you, Mrs!

Pretty sure Jandro has a legit case for cyber-bullying at this point

He's made of sterner stuff than all that..

punk-horse.jpg

Numb

Can't view horses the same again thanks to this place.

-----

Anyone played that Divinity Original sin game or getting the PS4 one?
Seems real deep and big but really interested in co-op games.
PC is real weak and finding it hard to justify the PS4 version due the extra price and fps downgrade that i hear.

Next time you keep it "real" in there, throw in a "Tae-Bo Hoe" line or something.

childplease.png

Ol dickridin ass, co-signin ass nigga.

Ol didn't throw one punch in a fight but standing over the body like you knocked him out ass nigga.

Ol your man took a niggas chain, didn't want it, now you wearing it like you did the deed ass nigga.

Fuck outta here breh
camby.png

Kreed

childplease.png

Ol dickridin ass, co-signin ass nigga.

Ol didn't throw one punch in a fight but standing over the body like you knocked him out ass nigga.

Ol your man took a niggas chain, didn't want it, now you wearing it like you did the deed ass nigga.

Fuck outta here breh
camby.png

Now why didn't you put that amount of effort in against Nibel? You know that gif and a sentence wasn't enough against 2 damn essays!

Also I don't read enough GAF-Hop/don't participate enough to know Nibel like that (I know he can take One Piece a little too serious, but that's all I knew about his posting style until today). I just know posters were calling his responses "back to back", which makes you Meek by default. Don't miss with your shots next time.

Kreed

For the record I'm just joking around with Storm cause he left himself wide open with that cyber bullying line. Storm's still good people IMO when he's not going ham on white people.

But that Roy Wood Jr though

Hell yeah that Roy Wood, Jr. And when he showed up in that "Pumpkin Spice" skit, I KNEW he was going to say "Sweet Potato Latte". I love him for his unabashed blackness.

And yeah, Gordon, there isn't a better/worse argument about Jon and Trevor. Both are good and funny. Each of them has advantages and flaws. But I didn't expect Trevor to be this good out of the gate either.

Also loved Trevor poking fun at Drake's Hotline Bling dancing. Setting mixed race guys back, huh? :)

Now why didn't you put that amount of effort in against Nibel? You know that gif and a sentence wasn't enough against 2 damn essays!

Also I don't read enough GAF-Hop/don't participate enough to know Nibel like that (I know he can take One Piece a little too serious, but that's all I knew about his posting style until today). I just know posters were calling his responses "back to back", which makes you Meek by default. Don't miss with your shots next time.

After reading that shit, I didn't have to say much...trust me

It's a tired cliche at this point...

....but we got to do better.

Shocked, and also frightened for his safety due to the fact that Johnson is a “big girl,” the 140 pound security guard said he ran out until police arrived. When they did, female officers entered the restroom with Johnson still “putting in work with the sausage.” All in all, it took 7 police officers to restrain Johnson and pry the victimized sausage out of the woman’s hands.

But that shit got a chuckle out of me.

Numb

Good lord.
SFV beta and work pretty much.
Karin is based yo!

Also, what has been happening in here recen........

*sees pages of horse jokes and this thread on gaming side*

cSyHoGN.gif

Vega is pretty nice. And didn't get to use her before the disconnent. She fine tho with that pasta hair and awesome super.

That thread came out of nowhere.
Impressive to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom