• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night night fam.
horse2.jpg

I'm sorry lol..

The Adder

Banned
So I figured out how I want to do my slasher flick tabletop RPG.

Unfortunately I'm gong to have to take away the idea of one player being the villain.

On the bright side, I think I've got a pretty solid, simple D20 system that'll work.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
So I figured out how I want to do my slasher flick tabletop RPG.

Unfortunately I'm gong to have to take away the idea of one player being the villain.

On the bright side, I think I've got a pretty solid, simple D20 system that'll work.

This sounds like a really cool idea.

why does one player being the villain not work?

edit: your post made me look this up lol https://vimeo.com/39114507

Crocodile

*sees pages of horse jokes and this thread on gaming side*]

Though I don't understand what kind of neurons have to misfire in your brain before you think posting such a topic is a good idea (like seriously WTF?), there's no question that it was a hilarious topic to read through.

Neogaf has lost its goddamn mind.

There are like 20+ threads on Gaf at any one time where this could apply. What specifically prompted this?

Diamond Is Unbreakable anime announced

We in there

Given recent announcements and shows that are airing in Japan now, anime fans be like

195877_original.gif

Fam, I was in the store one day and saw a bag of Sweet Potato Pumpkin tortilla chips. Or I was hallucinating. In any case, it was almost like the "sing kumbaya around the fire" of snack foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom