• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

The character Junior on Blackish reminds me so much of myself at that age. Goofy, dorky, the "embarrassment" of the family. A soft Steve Urkel.

Until I went to college and got turned out by the miracle of black dick.
AYQdakp.gif

*Please don't take the gif the wrong way Roy. I'm not making fun of you.

jmood88

Got back in the country yesterday around 6 and tried to relax and watch a movie or play a game. Turned on my Xbox, there's a 7 something gigabyte update. Update finishes after like 5 hours and I try to play NBA 2k16 but there's a 6 gigabyte update that takes forever, so I just give up and go to sleep. Today, I buy the dlc for The Witcher 3, then get home to see that there's some kind of update being downloaded for The Witcher 3. I wait until it says "ready to play", then install the DLC, which takes hours. I launch the game to play and I get a message that says I need to wait for The Witcher 3 to finish updating before I can play, so I decide to watch last night's episode of The Daily Show, only to get a message saying that the Hulu Plus app needed an update. If I didn't take the time to write this post, I would've thrown my controller through the tv.

Numb

AYQdakp.gif

*Please don't take the gif the wrong way Roy. I'm not making fun of you.
tumblr_mzzxzpxgy31tpt0tio1_500.png

lol i know you were messing. Love george
Got back in the country yesterday around 6 and tried to relax and watch a movie or play a game. Turned on my Xbox, there's a 7 something gigabyte update. Update finishes after like 5 hours and I try to play NBA 2k16 but there's a 6 gigabyte update that takes forever, so I just give up and go to sleep. Today, I buy the dlc for The Witcher 3, then get home to see that there's some kind of update being downloaded for The Witcher 3. I wait until it says "ready to play", then install the DLC, which takes hours. I launch the game to play and I get a message that says I need to wait for The Witcher 3 to finish updating before I can play, so I decide to watch last night's episode of The Daily Show, only to get a message saying that the Hulu Plus app needed an update. If I didn't take the time to write this post, I would've thrown my controller through the tv.
The future.
That combo is a little much tho.
Thing you do is when you know it will be like that is to plan ahead.
Downloading DragonQuest heroes was gonna take long and had some movies just in case.
Took 4hrs lol

Slayven

Just wrapped up the met with Moris.

Can't talk about it yet, but the podcast got hit with some grownfolks business. (Minorities can't have shit)

When we have cross the Ts and dotted the Is we will do a show on it.

Shy

Oh shit two Jandros, i'm seeing double.
sr55ai7.png

I haven't either. That's why I don't listen.
lol. awww. I've not been on, and i look forward to every episode.

I couldn't go on, i hate the sound of mine own voice. Which is why i never talk on voice chat in games.

Which is going to make playing with some of you guys on H5 tough.
Just wrapped up the met with Moris.

Can't talk about it yet, but the podcast got hit with some grownfolks business. (Minorities can't have shit)

When we have cross the Ts and dotted the Is we will do a show on it.
Hope it wasn't anything too serious.
I don't know what that means.

Merc_

Oh boy, another thread about Anita Sarkeesian! Ya'll know what that means, and it even involves black folks.

I'm gonna enjoy this.

akira28

lol, ohhh. KQED tryna register that so well spoken name huh? Well, tell them to talk to your lawyers.

I doubt their series will be worth a shit anyway..real talk.

jmood88

Oh boy, another thread about Anita Sarkeesian! Ya'll know what that means, and it even involves black folks.

I'm gonna enjoy this.
And of course we have people complaining about representation being inaccurate in a series that is full of historical inaccuracies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom