• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

I can't keep up with almost daily episodes of twibprime. I just can't. Kind of ironic due to the name of the podcast. I'm not hating tho. It's a reason why I prefer The Read podcast with my listening schedule.

royalan

Don't get me wrong I feel bad for my bae Michael B, but honestly...HEW thought another Fantastic Four movie was a good idea? We just got 2 shitty ones.

They need to put that franchise on the shelf for a good 20 years...

Slayven

Don't get me wrong I feel bad for my bae Michael B, but honestly...HEW thought another Fantastic Four movie was a good idea? We just got 2 shitty ones.

Hey rent was due on the first and we all do things we are ashamed off, sonic fans just do them on a daily basis

Has a Fantastic 4 adaptation in any medium ever been good?

Not counting that one cartoon where they defeat Magneto in the stupidest way possible.

Infinite

The fantastic four is just corny. They don't really work today. They basically like the old ass Hanna-Barbera action cartoons. If you saw one of those get adapted or updated today you'll laugh.

The fantastic four is just corny. They don't really work today

Nonsense. The FF would work fine if it played with the exploration and hardcore science stye and tone of something like Interstellar or Sunshine. Swap out the Interstellar characters for FF guys and make the concept of Time and gravity something Dr. Doom thought up to steal/create/ destroy something, and you've got a helluva FF movie.

ReiGun

Probably got beat out for those Black Panther and Star Wars roles and just caught the first thing smoking.

Slayven

We need petty as fuck Reed. All of existence is dying and he has time enough to shit on people.

secret2.png

Infinite

Nonsense. The FF would work fine if it played with the exploration and hardcore science stye and tone of something like Interstellar or Sunshine. Swap out the Interstellar characters for FF guys and make the concept of Time and gravity something Dr. Doom thought up to steal/create/ destroy something, and you've got a helluva FF movie.

That sounds nice and all but I'm talking about optics and the fantastic four just looks corny. The running around in blue tights looking like your Grandad's Saturday morning action cartoons with boring ass powers and basic personalities getting overshadowed by their nemesis.

That sounds nice and all but I'm talking about optics and the fantastic four just looks corny. The running around in blue tights looking like your Grandad's Saturday morning action cartoons with boring ass powers and basic personalities getting overshadowed by their nemesis.

On their bad days, each of them are pretty interesting. Thing gets bigoted, Susan borderline cheats and gets pissy, Reed can get petty as fuck (and for someone that smart, it can get pretty rough), and...

Ok, Johnny's pretty basic. That's kinda his thing.

DominoKid

On their bad days, each of them are pretty interesting. Thing gets bigoted, Susan borderline cheats and gets pissy, Reed can get petty as fuck (and for someone that smart, it can get pretty rough), and...

Ok, Johnny's pretty basic. That's kinda his thing.

yeah that stuff aint gonna sell a movie.

Sou Da

Thank god, I thought I imagined that shit. The costumes were pretty spiffy

4be81ceae54ad.jpg

Whole show was great, guest characters always had the weakest reasons for not staying though.

Also Marvel really should just license their shit out to French animation studios, the MoA is just mediocore at best.

zeemumu

He needed to be prodded, when a real nigga who walked with the King would have come out with his fists up from day one because that is what is needed.

Doing the right thing and standing up for what you personally believe in is a poor decision from a political standpoint. Seems like he's gambling with "win now, respect later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom