• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

CS_xe5aXIAgM4vl.jpg

With his scientific theories, I feel inclined to believe he actually said this.

Malyse

Mel-mac, that pearl diving thread is just sad. Stick to the cat you know.

Looked in the women/console ownership thread too and cot damn, first post was already on some stuff
Yo! The tone was fucking set! LOL..I don't understand it, personally. I new so many girls who played it was ridiculous. My wife and I know mothers that named their daughters Kitana and Mileena..I'm NOT kidding.

Yo! The tone was fucking set! LOL..I don't understand it, personally. I new so many girls who played it was ridiculous. My wife and I know mothers that named their daughters Kitana and Mileena..I'm NOT kidding.

I think there's a fear in some of these young cats who have linked video games so deeply to their identities, a fear they may not even be aware of, that their masculinity feels threatened by women sharing an interest. Would probably make an interesting study if people went in-depth.

RedSwirl

I think there's a fear in some of these young cats who have linked video games so deeply to their identities, a fear they may not even be aware of, that their masculinity feels threatened by women sharing an interest. Would probably make an interesting study if people went in-depth.

Some people think their interest and skill at video games might be their only interesting or redeeming trait, so when they find out a girl or anyone with a social life also plays video games and might be good at them, it kind of invalidates their whole person. That's just some people though.

Crocodile

cant wait to see the European markets version

I laughed :D

Is this a real thing?

Man women really ain't shit to some people, i feel bad for the women in their lives

I assume you mean the oral sex and the women owning consoles threads? It's a shame that the only reasons such threads get so big is because people are saying super stupid stuff in them. I haven't actually gone in the console owners thread but I could tell how it would go from the get go and it seems my assumptions have been verified.

I've been weary of speaking on it, but I'm somewhere else entirely now. My fucking nigga..white, K st, alpha as fuck. This kid gave me the "I don't play as females" spiel. Laughed hard as fuck, man. Got him that TR reboot for his BD. Dude nearly wet himself. Told him he was a funny fucker, considering Metroid makes him a liar. Shit..Laura makes him a liar. The kid wasn't like this..I tell you this because it's true. At some point, it became a thing to say tho..a memo went out, and dudes decided they were being castrated today..even though these characters have been around for decades. Quite sad..

Mizerman

I've been weary of speaking on it, but I'm somewhere else entirely now. My fucking nigga..white, K st, alpha as fuck. This kid gave me the "I don't play as females" spiel. Laughed hard as fuck, man. Got him that TR reboot for his BD. Dude nearly wet himself. Told him he was a funny fucker, considering Metroid makes him a liar. Shit..Laura makes him a liar. The kid wasn't like this..I tell you this because it's true. At some point, it became a thing to say tho..a memo went out, and dudes decided they were being castrated today..even though these characters have been around for decades. Quite sad..

I dunno why some dudes feel as if their manhood is on the line by acting like that.

Slayven

I laughed :D

Is this a real thing?

I assume you mean the oral sex and the women owning consoles threads? It's a shame that the only reasons such threads get so big is because people are saying super stupid stuff in them. I haven't actually gone in the console owners thread but I could tell how it would go from the get go and it seems my assumptions have been verified.
Very real

I mean the women in gaming and the Kesha thread. Didn't see the oral sex one
Wonder if Cuba regrets making that or boat trip more.

Hey rent is due on the first and as long as the check clears

Crocodile

Very real

I mean the women in gaming and the Kesha thread. Didn't see the oral sex one

Just walked into the Kesha thread. Some fucking stone hearts in there. Like what crawled up their anuses damn?!

I am really hoping dude meant his actual wife.

I'm just going to assume for my sanity that he and his wife are huge weeaboos who met at an anime con, bonded over Inuyasha fanfiction and had a traditional Japanese wedding so to them, calling each other "waifu" and "husbando" is cute and hilarious.

That or its just a joke that's going over my head.

[karen] I have a question...[/karen]

Why the hell would the Egyptians put DEAD BODIES and other grave goods in a building used to store grain? Unless, oh, I dunno, the building is NOT for grain storage and is actually a MAUSOLEUM?

smh

Just to add: This would be like storing dry goods in a coffin. I'm not putting my Spaghettios in a damn coffin.

I hate when I order something from a chinese restaurant and they overfill it with vegetables and barely any meat. I ordered curry shrimp not curry vegetables with shrimp.

Slayven

[karen] I have a question...[/karen]

Why the hell would the Egyptians put DEAD BODIES and other grave goods in a building used to store grain? Unless, oh, I dunno, the building is NOT for grain storage and is actually a MAUSOLEUM?

smh

Just to add: This would be like storing dry goods in a coffin. I'm not putting my Spaghettios in a damn coffin.

I love when that happens, cause Rod kind of sighs. But he rolls with it because he loves her so much.

And then she flips the script and it be something totally off topic and crazy.

I usually just order general tsu's chicken, Lo-mein, and Egg foo yung. I wanted to try something different and get rewarded with this shit. The part that makes me mad was that the shrimp was good as fuck.

akira28

i think freenudes is married. a platinum vibrator would be hypoallergenic and completely body safe. If someone is allergic to latex, that would be a fine way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom