• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

You brought one didn't you?

09bf97bc736f51c399501f80f32d727c.jpg

Just one?
Now you've made the whole family sad.

arRDDD0_460s.jpg

He knew he was adopted thats why. i see

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Remember when alligatorjandro was an alligator and didn't love the Jets and my little pony

He hasnt had the pony avatar in a minute and even new booties are cracking wise. Am i the only one who hasnt gone in on him

Watching the news the last two days, it's really is crazy watching all these folks (candidates) in NH talking about leniency and rehab for drug addicts. It's nice they're having the conversation, but holy shit..it's pretty fucked up what it takes for people to care. Imma leave it there.

Indeed. it is.
That title made me chuckle how straight to the point it was .

It's a trailer. It will be out sooner or later.

You'd be surprised how many people believe women don't play games at all solely due to their gender. And not knowing any really boosts that.

Preciate you asking. Trying to start a website, write a book, get published, work, fuck indiscriminately, and stay legendary.

I'll come check in with you cats. I gotta get story time back in effect.

But if you wanna keep up with me, check my tumblr.

Tranquilidiocy.tumblr.com

Meanwhile, here in Louisiana:
MARKSVILLE - Authorities say a 6-year-old boy is dead and his father is in critical condition after marshals for a city in central Louisiana shot at a vehicle they were fleeing in.

Officials say the two were shot about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday in the city of Marksville.

Avoyelles Parish coroner Dr. L. J. Mayeux identified the driver as Chris Few and his son as Jeremy Mardis, a first-grader at a nearby elementary school.

Mayeux says city marshals were chasing Few after he fled an attempt to serve a warrant.

The coroner says Few reached a dead end and was backing into the marshals when they fired. The coroner says the boy was "caught in the line of fire" and was killed.

State police are handling the investigation, but they provided few details.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/officials-boy-killed-after-city-marshals-shoot-at-vehicle

Numb

Wonder why you don't want it cancelled....
------

Also those lightsabers are way too close to their faces it's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom