• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

tZgByY89.gif

aNG8I2MT.gif

You mean to tell me this show is already in talks of being cancelled?
mjcry1.png

Damn, 3 cancelled series in a row? Time to go back to movies.

Kreed

Are all middle of the road niggas called light skinned?

If you aren't light skin you're dark skin. The whole division is due to slave masters preferring slaves with lighter skin/putting lighter skinned slaves in the house. There's no "middle of the road", although 36 on JC's chart might need a Super Saiyan God Dark Skin Super Saiyan classification.

If you aren't light skin you're dark skin. The whole division is due to slave masters preferring slaves with lighter skin/putting lighter skinned slaves in the house. There's no "middle of the road", although 36 on JC's chart might need a Super Saiyan God Dark Skin Super Saiyan classification.

There's also the fabled 37, though other than Roy's boy Indigo Bonus Boss Sephiroth it hasn't been seen by the naked eye.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Guys, is it bandwagoning if you suddenly switch teams and the new team you're supporting is really shitty? Because I'm starting to lean that way towards an NFL team.

Sch1sm

Guys, is it bandwagoning if you suddenly switch teams and the new team you're supporting is really shitty? Because I'm starting to lean that way towards an NFL team.

People only ever seem to use that term when it's a team that's doing well you're jumping ship for, no?

Just don't tell me you've switched to the Lions.

The dudes taking issue with the pussy eating article/pussy eating in general are EXACTLY who you I thought they would be lol

They don't just miss points, they dodge them like Matrix bullets

Mizerman

Nah.

It just sounds like you like a new team who just happens to be hitting a snag at the moment.

The dudes taking issue with the pussy eating article/pussy eating in general are EXACTLY who you I thought they would be lol

Dat deep sea diving struggle.

lol hell no. That the complete opposite..

Yo..I need a hookup lol.
No, I'm starting to switch towards...
the Jets.
Good shit, youngin..

Malyse

That console ownership thread is a complete shitshow. People wonder why girls don't want to associate with gaming publicly? Case in fucking point.

Slayven

That console ownership thread is a complete shitshow. People wonder why girls don't want to associate with gaming publicly? Case in fucking point.

I don't get it, study shows more women own games then rpevious throught. How do you go from that to

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I just don't get it

D i Z

I don't get it, study shows more women own games then rpevious throught. How do you go from that to

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I just don't get it

Pretty soon you'll only be able to buy a console or games if you have a vagina, and all us guys will have left are tea sets and dress up dolls.

Mel-mac, that pearl diving thread is just sad. Stick to the cat you know.

Looked in the women/console ownership thread too and cot damn, first post was already on some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom