• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bond theory got Jossed in Skyfall

Which is probably why people dislike it for some odd reason. Like literally none of the reasons people brought up why they disliked the movie make sense to me lol.

Slayven

So Carson is claiming he was violent in the past and that may be a lie? No wonder he just dropped his mixtape.

I always felt that his claims of wilding out and being crazy when he was young was just racist pandering. Like he was saying "I was shit like a normal black person, but I pulled my pants up and became a good onne"

Kreed

I always felt that his claims of wilding out and being crazy when he was young was just racist pandering. Like he was saying "I was shit like a normal black person, but I pulled my pants up and became a good onne"

I was wondering why he'd lie about that but damn you're right. I'm just waiting for a cheating scandal with 50 white ladies.

manga

in 2015

Wrong community? TV GAF is -> that way.

Kreed

I ain't down with the weeaboo lifestyle. Been out of that game for a long time.

Hey, there's levels to this labeling shit. So long as you ain't reading a book/watching an anime with 10 year old 1000 year olds, you're good. You don't have to go to a convention with Davido-Kun just because you got hyped for Goku finally reaching the end of Snake Way.

zeemumu

I am old as shit, I was all set to play BLOPS all night long after the unlock, but 12:45 I was like let me take my ass to bed

Is Black Ops 3 out already? I'm still doing Halo 5 and Soma. When Street Fighter 5 comes out I'll jump into that as well because I'd liked to get good at Street Fighter but Ultra Street Fighter 4 is my worst fighting game, and it's nearly impossible to get into because everyone playing it online is already so experienced. 5 will allow for a semi-fresh start.

Slayven

Hey, there's levels to this labeling shit. So long as you ain't reading a book/watching an anime with 10 year old 1000 year olds, you're good. You don't have to go to a convention with Davido-Kun just because you got hyped for Goku finally reaching the end of Snake Way.
If you use the term "Aunt Tits", you are lost and without redemption
Is Black Ops 3 out already? I'm still doing Halo 5 and Soma. When Street Fighter 5 comes out I'll jump into that as well because I'd liked to get good at Street Fighter but Ultra Street Fighter 4 is my worst fighting game, and it's nearly impossible to get into because everyone playing it online is already so experienced. 5 will allow for a semi-fresh start.

Dropped at midnight

I was wondering why he'd lie about that but damn you're right. I'm just waiting for a cheating scandal with 50 white ladies.

I dunno. He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would be accused of cheating in the first place. It would be such a low energy affair. Maybe he'd get caught cuddling.

And in any case, he'd so obviously be lying. "Yes, we met at the Popeye's organization...she said she loved my charisma, and asked, "What them gifted hands do?""

Posting here cause i'd rather avoid that shitshow of a thread...

I just wanna reiterate that if this was a lecture about race given by George Zimmerman or Darren Wilson, literally no one in this thread would be defending this hateful tripe.

You seriously aren't this naive, BronxDudeMan :s

Numb

Taking that much out and making it part of your identity is crazy.Davido-kun is another lvl. Just watch and read the thing and leave it at that.

Malyse

Taking that much out and making it part of your identity is crazy.Davido-kun is another lvl. Just watch and read the thing and leave it at that.

This is why fandoms suck.
1310485213744.jpg

Numb

This is why fandoms suck.
1310485213744.jpg
Even if i dont do the extra stuff like going to cons,t-shirts with games/anime/comics or figures and whatnot that is all cool compared to the people that are like davido-kun who are only about that life. Treating Japan like the holy land too.
In a game called Black ops, where you play a character in Black Operations, you can not actually be black....

#sideeye
LOL
You baiting something again Slay.jk
Wonder how it would go down if you said that in its thread...

I'm pretty sure Slayven just cut my hair. Dude was talking about how he loved digitally downloading titles onto his XBO and tried playing Black Ops III last night but couldn't stay awake, and then asked me if I was into, and I quote, "any Japanese animation" because he had been looking for One Punch Man on Crunchyroll after hearing about it from his kid.

Malyse

It's the weekend.

I've been holding onto this dehumanizing costume.

Eq0fS7ul.jpg

Fuck all yall.

Needs more "we're all just humans".
I'm pretty sure Slayven just cut my hair. Dude was talking about how he loved digitally downloading titles onto his XBO and tried playing Black Ops III last night but couldn't stay awake, and then asked me if I was into, and I quote, "any Japanese animation" because he had been looking for One Punch Man on Crunchyroll after hearing about it from his kid.
its on Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom