• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

It is crazy there are legit Trump and Carson supports on Gaf. Like serious and not joke characters.

There's a ton out there in the real world. Like, so many years of fuckery by the republican party and they can't control it. They need someone else to come in an slay the dragon. I'm really not sure where are political establishment with be in 10 years. I think we might be at a dramatic shift in history. Immigration will have us looking completely different in 20 years and people are holding on to their ideals. This is the beginning of the fuckery decade.

And wait til Corey Booker gets the presidency.

zeemumu

I'm pretty sure Slayven just cut my hair. Dude was talking about how he loved digitally downloading titles onto his XBO and tried playing Black Ops III last night but couldn't stay awake, and then asked me if I was into, and I quote, "any Japanese animation" because he had been looking for One Punch Man on Crunchyroll after hearing about it from his kid.
Hmm...
Anyone besides me keeping up with the One Punch Man anime in here? That last episode was great.

Is it on crunchyroll?

Slayven

I'm pretty sure Slayven just cut my hair. Dude was talking about how he loved digitally downloading titles onto his XBO and tried playing Black Ops III last night but couldn't stay awake, and then asked me if I was into, and I quote, "any Japanese animation" because he had been looking for One Punch Man on Crunchyroll after hearing about it from his kid.

I don't work at Supercuts

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's the weekend.

I've been holding onto this dehumanizing costume.

Eq0fS7ul.jpg

Fuck all yall.

waifu of the century

There's a ton out there in the real world. Like, so many years of fuckery by the republican party and they can't control it. They need someone else to come in an slay the dragon. I'm really not sure where are political establishment with be in 10 years. I think we might be at a dramatic shift in history. Immigration will have us looking completely different in 20 years and people are holding on to their ideals. This is the beginning of the fuckery decade.

And wait til Corey Booker gets the presidency.

Wait until Kamala Harris wins.

andthebeatgoeson

What? He's out. Donald will devour him. I'll be extremely upset if the republican's don't take a month to talk about lying. Chris Christie? He's onto the little league debate. They can't keep waiting for the polls to change. It's November.

If those assholes treat Obama like trash and slash at Hillary but treat Ben with kids gloves, I'll have no respect for them. They want to yell and shout and be racist against Hispanics or hate gays but not touch the bumbling neurosurgeon? Fuck out of here. This guy is lying up and down the street, they need to take him out back and beat the brakes off of him.

He lied about the military, may be lying about his anger. Thinks the pyramids where for cock all.

My wife graduated from West Point so she'll love this.

There is like 16 variations of characters in SP in BO3 and none of them are Asian, Black, or Hispanic. Lmao. The faces they do have aren't even that good.

Malyse

You know how you can hook a Lumia up to that dock and hook up a mouse, keyboard and monitor to run Windows 10? It would be interesting to see a game that scaled dynamically like that.
Want it to happen as a non-american.

And then America aggressively conquers your country.

D i Z

Warcraft is trying its damndest to make Paula Patton unattractive.

It's odd. They could have done quite a bit with her characters features to make her unique looking, but it looks like they got confused on what to do for a half-orc, half-draenei.
Like they didn't want to bury her natural features, so they did half the job they should have done, and in the process fucked up both goals.

Have you just tried not giving them attention instead of trying to infringe on someone else's beliefs? Nobody wins when you try wiping out entire cultures. (from the netherlands btw)

C'mon, it's not like the same shit happens when the situation is reversed and it's US people talking about EU stuff.

It just proves that no region has a monopoly on being stupid and dumb.

C'mon, it's not like the same shit happens when the situation is reversed and it's US people talking about EU stuff.

Hell nah..I have NEVER seen anyone talking EU law. Cops? Judges? Juries? The way folks do on here for the US? Think about that again. Black Pete doesn't compare to police shootings. In fact, why is anyone from a place where police DON'T SHOOT YOU comparing anything at all?

Not even the same, duder..

Hell nah..I have NEVER seen anyone talking EU law. Cops? Judges? Juries? The way folks do on here for the US? Think about that again. Black Pete doesn't compare to police shootings. In fact, why is anyone from a place where police DON'T SHOOT YOU comparing anything at all?

Do you think i'm somehow excusing the dumb shit that European people post here or on these threads? I don't give a crap about those guys, come on!

Malyse

No one cares about Europe. I made a thread about a EU laws change and literally got 1 reply.

This. I mean, I'm not going to tell any of EUGAF how they should be handling the recent immigration boom, but at the same time I shouldn't have to be telling people that it's a bad idea to kick a Muslim kid to death in a back alley / spit on anyone wearing a yamaka / acknowledge zwarte piet as anything but racist.

Numb

It begs the question..why are you so offended by a situation which by your own admission you would never experience where you're from? Maybe they are more a monolith than we'll ever be lol..
Gotta tell you how wrong you are and thoughts on what you should do even if they cant even comprehend it.

Shy

P8Q3BZB.gif

fast twitch muscles in action folks
*jaw hanging wide open* OH, MY, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS. Say it ain't true fam, they didn't go and make a live action terrorfomars, did they. ?
There's no emote or gif i have to adequately to convey what i'm feeling at this moment.

As i long time loyal fan of SWS, i beg you, the moment it's possible, you guys record a commentary track for it. it'll be so much jokes.
The Taking of Deborah Morgan.
Ahhhh, i'm not familiar with that film.
LOL *SMFH*
It is crazy there are legit Trump and Carson supports on Gaf. Like serious and not joke characters.
It really is, i still can't belive that shit.
Want it to happen as a non-american.
I don't, cause it'll still effect us over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom