• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying, on a forum where the majority of the userbase is from the US and the majority of the threads relate to US events, besides EU people, you still have a lot of dumb US guys posting their diet racism, the misplaced outrage at white people being singled out and feigning their ignorance of issues when they get called out on their posts (among all the other crap that usually goes on).

They are going to continue to be the same when the thread is about an EU issue that they don't have experience about(migrant crisis, economic crisis in Greece and other countries, etc)

Yo you sounded sincere as hell lol..

---

Jandro taking hit everywhere..

Nah, wasn't saying "FUCK ALL EU-GAF" (edit: If Jandro is EU), just if some EU turns to be a shitstain, i'm not going to get my feathers ruffled when he gets punted into oblivion for his own dumbshit.

No one cares about Europe. I made a thread about a EU laws change and literally got 1 reply.

Well, maybe people just don't like you after comments like yesterday about Atlus!

:p

Shy

Reasonable as always..you a good one.
8wgn3hh.gif

Yeah, can't wait for December.

US people get all the eps for season 4 in one go though!

EDIT: related to Idris, finally ordered The Wire bluray set. 20 bluray discs of awesomeness all for me!

EDIT2: VVVV It is but later than EU/UK i think.

You know how you can hook a Lumia up to that dock and hook up a mouse, keyboard and monitor to run Windows 10? It would be interesting to see a game that scaled dynamically like that.

And then America aggressively conquers your country.

Doesn't that only work with "universal" apps like Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom