• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
little%20horse%20joke.jpg

D i Z

Yeah, might as well call it Street Fucker, mirite? But yeah, those threads are great.

Ah yeah, sure I'll do that. Hi everyone!

Where you're from - Canada
Where you live - Ontario (greater Toronto Area)
What is your age? - Secret
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Biracial (half-Scottish, half-Jamaican)
Do you know your roots - I've never looked into it too much but last I heard there's possibly some Indian descent on my father's line
Favorite musical genre - Anything alternative really but it usually comes back to electronica. I want to get more into stuff like funk or R&B but tbh I rarely go out of my way to find new music, know what I mean? I love the feeling of discovering stuff though, don't get me wrong.
Your profession/major/career interest - Actor or translator
Your religious affiliation - Agnostic
Hobbies - Video games (obviously), internet... studying languages, just kinda absorbing and reading information
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC. Don't think we even have the last two where I am. The GOAT is this local chicken wing place, though.

Welcome new blood. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I've been baking my ass off all night and made several batched of almost perfect cookies. After reading tonight's shenanigans in here, I'm beat and ready to knock out.
*booty slap*
And Gordon, you wrong for that Pork pic.

LOL Cami got the treatment as well. Looking forward to waking up to round two and watching the heads exploding.

BigDes

Funny thing (as in not funny, just very revealing) when it turns out that Fallout 4 got heavily edited in places like Germany or Australia due to the violent content, the animes won't be anywhere.

The threads talking about those will be like 2 pages long

Yeah, might as well call it Street Fucker, mirite? But yeah, those threads are great.

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Biracial (half-Scottish, half-Jamaican)
Do you know your roots - I've never looked into it too much but last I heard there's possibly some Indian descent on my father's line
Favorite musical genre - Anything alternative really but it usually comes back to electronica. I want to get more into stuff like funk or R&B but tbh I rarely go out of my way to find new music, know what I mean? I love the feeling of discovering stuff though, don't get me wrong.
Hobbies - Video games (obviously), internet... studying languages, just kinda absorbing and reading information
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC. Don't think we even have the last two where I am. The GOAT is this local chicken wing place, though.

ayy another moose negro.

welcome, my fellow hip-hoppin' black canadian

andthebeatgoeson

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogically - Biracial (half-Scottish, half-Jamaican)
Welcome welco.... Wait, KFC? Nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom