• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in that thread and its quite amazing. Camera moves up an inch and people are losing their goddamn minds. This is our culture.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
HXQ5HbZ.gif

Numb

Hey..I got a woman. I was talking about the kids that need virtual booty to be unedited and uncensored and their plastic masturbatory devices. Just saying porking pork makes more sense. They're the type to eat their own marinade anyway..��

You want me to hammer my moms? The fuck.

Those machines will rip off their members and only then will they learn.
--
The jesus part.

Crocodile

The R.Mika change is stupid and I do think it's something worth getting a little annoyed/disappointed about. I do legit think the move as is was before was in character for her and they changed things up in the most half-ass manner possible. Because of that I do think its a "downgrade".

The problem is that some people have no understanding of chill. You can disapprove of something without it being the end times. Again I wouldn't categorize that as the majority reaction - but those who are overreacting badly to it are doing enough reacting for everybody and then some :p

Numb

The R.Mika change is stupid and I do think it's something worth getting a little annoyed/disappointed about. I do legit think the move as is was before was in character for her and they changed things up in the most half-ass manner possible. Because of that I do think its a "downgrade".

The problem is that some people have no understanding of chill. You can disapprove of something without it being the end times. Again I wouldn't categorize that as the majority reaction - but those who are overreacting badly to it are doing enough reacting for everybody and then some :p

Change came out of nowhere. The sound is still there which is cool.
Wonder how many will buy the game or even play Mika. Change is still weird.

Malyse

You are all assholes for not listening to Hamilton so we can talk about how good it is. 😡

---

Welp. This seems like the part of the night where the alcohol passes me out.

Crocodile

Disappointed? I dunno, croc..

I mean I used to watch wrestling with my aunts when I was younger. They wouldn't wear outfits that gaudy but I can buy that a trashy wrestler like R. Mika would do something like that. I felt it was more than just fanservice (I mean it obviously was that as well but not all fanservice is created equal - I will let it slide under the right circumstances) but was congruent with her personality and character. That's just how I feel about it. Some of the posts in that thread are unjustifiable but I think you can not like the change and not be a raging pervert at the same time :p

I mean I used to watch wrestling with my aunts when I was younger. They wouldn't wear outfits that gaudy but I can buy that a trashy wrestler like R. Mika would do something like that. I felt it was more than just fanservice (I mean it obviously was that as well but not all fanservice is created equal - I will let it slide under the right circumstances) but was congruent with her personality and character. That's just how I feel about it. Some of the posts in that thread are unjustifiable but I think you can not like the change and not be a raging pervert at the same time :p
Hey..I'm sure me and Slayven watched GLOW at the same time and didn't even know it. I understand what you're saying, but that thread is way more on the creep side than not. Personally I'm quite good with it. I mean, didn't Poison's Ultra kinda get censored by the camera as she horse whips you? I'm guessing people lost it for that as well..

Crocodile

Ayyy I'm in the library right now and some dude is watching One Punch Man on his laptop right in front of me (or was, the episode just ended)

Hey..I'm sure me and Slayven watched GLOW at the same time and didn't even know it. I understand what you're saying, but that thread is way more on the creep side than not. Personally I'm quite good with it. I mean, didn't Poison's Ultra kinda get censored by the camera as she horse whips you? I'm guessing people lost it for that as well..

Don't misunderstand, I'm not defending that thread (or rather the specific posters in there that have lost their minds). I'm just saying there's a rational angle to all this that's getting lost to all the nonsense.

Young Magus

There was one guy who had a super meltdown and said something about how "man, fuck these feminists, women were better 10 years ago!" and that was just LMAO

That thread is gold.

That one dude who just broke down and started talking about how " women weren't talking this much shit 10 years ago"

Like dude.....

If you getting mad at sexual shit getting changed or edited in a game before release...then I'm sorry but you need to get your life priorities in order yo.

Also, the fuck yo,,,,niggas will make a thread on anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom