• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
more SF fuckery
zgDHN5s.gif

Hate the changes but love the meltdowns.
If ain't whining over muh 3rd Strike, it's whining about the damn sjws censoring everything.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
As someone who has never played Call of Duty, has there been an entry with a good story?

The best ones were the World War 2 games where they didn't have an explicit "story" as much as just situations within the war.

Stalingrad was some good shit back in the day.

akira28

Andy Warhol was onto something. Fuck a mediocre singer/dancer/girlfriend beater, put up with TMZ being a permanent fixture in your life, be a joke on global Twitter for a few years, and you too can star in a straight to DVD Z-rated movie made as a joke and a tax shelter and probably a money launderer for ISIS.

Sch1sm

Barely remember it and the others.
Something with numbers and there is always some dude called Pierce? in the games.

Edit
good lord that gif

Price, you mean? Prisoner 627 or something. Isn't he just mainly in the Modern Warfare games, though?

Slayven

My nephew was watching the old Peanuts cartoons on youtube and listening to them something was bothering me. Then I realized what it was, somebody had dubbed in lines for the adults. Fucked me up.

zeemumu

I'm watching a Lifetime movie about a mom who has Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, and she's having an evil villain monologue in front of this teenager trying to stop her from injecting ricin into her daughter.

Whoops she got caught and injected herself with the ricin.

Did this actually happen?

Slayven

I'm watching a Lifetime movie about a mom who has Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, and she's having an evil villain monologue in front of this teenager trying to stop her from injecting ricin into her daughter.

Whoops she got caught and injected herself with the ricin.

Did this actually happen?
Marvel gives zero fucks when it comes to Spiderman making shit awesome
Clipboard03-620x.jpg

Wtf..that's a silly move.

People got too much time on their hands

Numb

You think the kids don't play or care about games much for years then it turns out they can name every character and move in League of Legends and the changes to them.

Crocodile

If you wanna eat good sushi you have to get that shit fresh.

The "problem" with sushi is the cost-to-food ratio. $20 of sushi is like the same amount, per mass, of food as say $10-15 at most other establishments. It's obnoxious and the reason why I don't eat much sushi. It's super delicious but its too expensive to be something to go for often.

ReiGun

You think the kids don't play or care about games much for years then it turns out they can name every character and move in League of Legends and the changes to them.

One thing I'm learning from my students is that kids still care about literally everything we cared about.

Being a total nerd is awesome at work cause I can talk about what they like with them and actually understand what they're saying.

Malyse

tumblr_nw7np6UHZv1qc8jh0o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nw7np6UHZv1qc8jh0o1_540.gif

tumblr_nw7np6UHZv1qc8jh0o7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nw7np6UHZv1qc8jh0o4_540.gif

tumblr_nw7np6UHZv1qc8jh0o5_540.gif

tumblr_nw7np6UHZv1qc8jh0o6_540.gif

The "problem" with sushi is the cost-to-food ratio. $20 of sushi is like the same amount, per mass, of food as say $10-15 at most other establishments. It's obnoxious and the reason why I don't eat much sushi. It's super delicious but its too expensive to be something to go for often.
You're paying for the effort used to make it. Trust me, sushi is a total pain in the ass to make.

Numb

One thing I'm learning from my students is that kids still care about literally everything we cared about.

Being a total nerd is awesome at work cause I can talk about what they like with them and actually understand what they're saying.
Impressed how deep they can get in if they wanted to and the hours they can put in too is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom