• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Just trying to play these fighters whenever possible,
Can't see myself not buying them.
No Blazblue tho lol
Indeed.
Who you maining?

Oh man, I have a list of characters that I'm planning to main. Mainly with Ryu, Birdie, Charlie, Mika, Laura, Rashid and Necalli. Maybe Karin as well.

When that DLC drops, Alex and Urien will on the team as well.

dang everybody took a swing at slay after I landed the first hit
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Malyse

Shouldn't you be on tumblr debating if the girl from the hunchback of notre dame is a princess or not?
No debate. She was a princess along with Tinkerbelle until she was dropped from the line up. Too many minorities. Let's get back to your symmetry argument and how it's awful, especially when you trying to use it to slam girls you couldn't pull even if Jack Daniels was sponsoring your tab for the night.

Slayven

No debate. She was a princess along with Tinkerbelle until she was dropped from the line up. Too many minorities. Let's get back to your symmetry argument and how it's awful, especially when you trying to use it to slam girls you couldn't pull even if Jack Daniels was sponsoring your tab for the night.

Jack Daniels? Are you 12, all my ladies get top shelf Everclear.

Numb

Makoto W H E N

We already know Yun ain't gonna be in the game so what's the point?

If the dudes in 3rd Strike like Ibuki,Urien,Alex are more or less in then there is some chance these guys are in the pipeline.
Unlike EX guys. Shit.
Could've sworn Dudley was one of the DLC characters to be leaked. But I haven't been paying too much attention once I learned Alex was in there.
It's Boxer,Guile,Urien,Ibuki,Juri and Alex i believe.

Infinite

Don't know who I'll main in SFV. Necalli, the shotos, and Karin interests me greatly so far. Too bad none of them has a (good) dive kick 😢

Sch1sm

Don't know who I'll main in SFV. Necalli, the shotos, and Karin interests me greatly so far. Too bad none of them has a (good) dive kick 😢

Chun Li and Vega are my go to, but I think I'll start off with the new ones just to get a feel. I haven't been able to touch beta at all, but judging by what I've seen Rashid is most likely to be my favourite of the new bunch.

Infinite

Chun Li and Vega are my go to, but I think I'll start off with the new ones just to get a feel. I haven't been able to touch beta at all, but judging by what I've seen Rashid is most likely to be my favourite of the new bunch.
Forgot about chun-li. I kinda want to play her since they changed legs to a qcf command and I want to develop my ground game in this outing and not fraud my way to victories with dive kicks.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Well, I just got back from a week in Shanghai, a few things to share:

- Slayven, you can't go. You're not allowed to set back Sino-US relations back to the pre-Nixon era. Stay away.

- Old ladies will chop block you like a shitty defensive lineman on these streets. Give them that wide berth that they've earned over decades of hard living.

- I found the birthplace of "no fucks given" traffic. Old people walking into the road and daring trucks to run them down. Guy on a scooter with his baby daughter in a basket STRAPPED TO THE BACK heading down the sidewalk because damned if he's gonna wait for that greenlight, then looking at me like I'm the asshole for being on the sidewalk in the first place.

- Eating frogs and rabbit head is a surprisingly tasty experience.

- My Chinese is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom