• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
I am shocked at how people are praising how Black Ops 3 handled women.

The female big bad
you end up maiming and torturing early in the game, and when she comes for her revenge you kill her off in an offhanded manner.
The hell kind of Law and Order writing is this?

They couldn't even get that. Dude was white, and crying about how he's been getting backlash for talking shit. To top it off, he graced us with a retelling of how when he first heard the news, he called up some off his old team (black guys) and they all had a rousing round of pin the tail on the PC culture and race baiters.

The one good one has yet to show their face. Vetting takes time.

Who was he?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Who said that they were gonna stream fo4 in here and will the videos be saved for later viewings?

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Fam why didn't y'all tell me about Nicole Murphy. I didn't know she had it workin' like that!
CNRCg5hUwAA6Ok6.png

She's 47 years old with 5 kids and she looks like that?!
kD4XPFn.gif

Update:

He's seems fine. Seems the kid spun out from a wet road. His first accident, which is why he kept asking if my friend was ok frantically. The responding officer, who had a couple of words with the kid's mother, was trying to convince him to just take his car to the woman's fathers shop because she's a single mom..the fuck lol. Miami is the fucking worst..

Thanks, y'all..

Shy

Update:

He's seems fine. Seems the kid spun out from a wet road. His first accident, which is why he kept asking if my friend was ok frantically. The responding officer, who had a couple of words with the kid's mother, was trying to convince him to just take his car to the woman's fathers shop because she's a single mom..the fuck lol. Miami is the fucking worst..

Thanks, y'all..
Thank goodness.

Mizerman

Update:

Thanks, y'all..

Good news.

RedSwirl

Fam why didn't y'all tell me about Nicole Murphy. I didn't know she had it workin' like that!
CNRCg5hUwAA6Ok6.png

She's 47 years old with 5 kids and she looks like that?!
kD4XPFn.gif

Fuck it. That might be what I go with in Fallout 4. I was already planning to go with a black woman. How easy is it to do that in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom