• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I know Trump's not winning the general election, but this shit is just frightening.
Do you?

Are you sure he isn't?

Nobody is taking this dude seriously because it's funny to laugh at him, but the less funny thing is his numbers aren't going down.

Infinite

That dbz cosplay pic with that dumbass comments on it got me thinking about Why is their a stigma against women getting weaves? Where did it come from?

Slayven

Slayven's right, Hawkguy fucking sucks
Tell them
I will never understand why DC can't get it through their thick skulls that Hawkgirl/woman and Hawkman are better without each other.

And Hawkgirl is more interesting.

And Hawkguy's trash. Got carried by the Fraction/Aja team.
Kendra was gold in the JLA doing her own thing. Hawkman will never ever be a thing

President Trump will have y'all back in the fields picking cotton.

I will be in the house

Kreed

Do you?

Are you sure he isn't?

Nobody is taking this dude seriously because it's funny to laugh at him, but the less funny thing is his numbers aren't going down.

You can't pay too much attention to all these polls. These same polls had people thinking Joe Biden was running and Bernie Sanders actually stood a chance despite Hilary having every donor and major liberal demographic in her pocket, because the media just wanted the Democratic side to be more chaotic. I personally want Trump to be the nominee and/or to run independent though so Hilary can win with no worries, so it's bitter sweet seeing Trump get closer to that goal, but getting regular confirmation of how many stupid people are in the US.

Numb

WTF did you do to Carlton Banks?

Did a fusion with Josuke.

Josuke_Higashikata_(JoJolion).png

Numb

That was the start of the season and saw it. Drives over so many people and drawn nasty.(at the yelp ep currently)
First time i haven't watched Supernatural either. Shit is just too much at this point.

Kreed

Anyone else been watching South park lowkey turn into Gamergaters?

It's disappointing because in it's own context/the world of South Park, this "too PC" season has been like any other season of South Park. But even the OT thread is turning into a discussion on how much this season is like GAF/how "outrage culture" is destroying the forum like South Park, so I'm assuming the rest of the internet is doing the same thing.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
say it aint so. the coli got a thread shitting on Battlefront.
I missed out on the beta so I have no idea how it plays.
I might need someone to share play this with me before I pick it up.

Went ahead an cancelled my preorder for the steelbook version. My heart cant take getting burned out on another bad game. Plus I hated battlefield 4 and the hardline beta.

Slayven

It's disappointing because in it's own context/the world of South Park, this "too PC" season has been like any other season of South Park. But even the OT thread is turning into a discussion on how much this season is like GAF/how "outrage culture" is destroying the forum like South Park, so I'm assuming the rest of the internet is doing the same thing.

Yep been noticing that suspect people is wearing the season like a badge of honor.

Went ahead an cancelled my preorder for the steelbook version. My heart cant take getting burned out on another bad game. Plus I hated battlefield 4 and the hardline beta.
Battlefront has become this season's game to rip on for some odd reason.

Which is odd because the gameplay is on fleek, and the graphics and performance is untouchable.

Numb

I was so into Supernatural, but Kevin dying broke me.

Indeed.
Everyone other than them is free game to be killed.The devil,The grim reaper and the literal end of time couldn't killed them.
Kevin is bad but
They killed Charlie too

Slayven

Indeed.
Everyone other than them is free game to be killed.The devil,The grim reaper and the literal end of time couldn't killed them.
Kevin is bad but
They killed Charlie too

I was reading wiki and saw that. Shame the show doesn't value it's supporting cast. Hey that just makes it cheaper to make, and it can stay on forever

Numb

I was reading wiki and saw that. Shame the show doesn't value it's supporting cast. Hey that just makes it cheaper to make, and it can stay on forever

I swear around the end of last season i thought the show was over.
But nooo they drag it even more.

Kreed

Yep been noticing that suspect people is wearing the season like a badge of honor.

It's South Park's version of "There's black people, and there's niggas". Funny in the context of where it came from, but annoying when other people attempt to use it as ammo in a discussion.

Slayven

I swear around the end of last season i thought the show was over.
But nooo they drag it even more.
There is always another buried ultimate evil.
It's South Park's version of "There's black people, and there's niggas". Funny in the context of where it came from, but annoying when other people attempt to use it as ammo in a discussion.

Lets me know who to ignore.

Numb

There is always another buried ultimate evil.

Buried.
Existed before the universe.
In another dimension.
Trapped in a ring.
In the middle of some train tracks.
Behind someone's ear.

It's old now but watched 10 seasons of this i will finish it even if it kills me.
lol YELP ep went far and weird.

Kreed

Lets me know who to ignore.

I really should use the ignore feature but I always feel like I will miss out on something. I got close with that guy with the Yoshi Avatar from a while back when he went crazy spamming threads but he took himself out.

D i Z

Temper those expectations and you'll be fine. The game is bear bones as all hell, but if you've got that season pass money...

Slayven

I really should use the ignore feature but I always feel like I will miss out on something. I got close with that guy with the Yoshi Avatar from a while back when he went crazy spamming threads but he took himself out.

I don't use the ignore feature i just skip over their posts

Good lord that Ono thread is still going strong with the salt. And I thought I was sensitive.

On another note my supervisor just offered me a permanent position when I finish my internship.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It just dawned on me that middle-aged comic fans are the worst comic fans. They go off of their crusty dusty opinions like "Hawkguy sucks", "John Stewart is boring", "Sam Raimi's Spider-Man sucked". But they don't realize that thanks to millennials, their awful opinions are part of a minority that will eventually be laughed out of a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom