• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Melt in the pot. Do y'all just put everything in there? I have to look it up. Got it from my momma. She may have given the bad goods on a recipe. She ain't shit when it comes to recipes. Love her on every other aspect. She's not giving up the good recipes. Can't figure out why.

ok if its melt in pot, do your pasta first, and then drain it and put it in a colander, etc. On the side. Tablespoon of butter in the pot melted (med heat) and then get it hot, then dash in your pasta and get it all covered, then in goes milk, depending on the amount of pasta. This is your liquid base that is going to heat up and mix with your cheese. shredded whatever, cheddar and pepperjack is good. you're going to let the milk and butter and pasta get hot and then start mixing in your cheeses, small portions at a time, while stirring. Stir, add cheese, stir, add, cheese, etc, while on low heat until you get the cheese sauce consistency that you want.

edit: I like to dollie up the pasta with garlic powder and a little bit of salt. You will need to salt and pepper this too.

Dereck

GRgCMtj.gif

Africanus

When I see all of these highly selective colleges having charged issues regarding race, I have a slight sense of schadenfreude.

If only because it betters my chances of getting in. Already Yale is sending me mail speaking about their "new initiatives" to make students of color such as myself feel welcome, such as doubling the budget of the Afro-American cultural center.

Trey

When I see all of these highly selective colleges having charged issues regarding race, I have a slight sense of schadenfreude.

If only because it betters my chances of getting in. Already Yale is sending me mail speaking about their "new initiatives" to make students of color such as myself feel welcome, such as doubling the budget of the Afro-American cultural center.

What do you plan on studying?

bububut that's not fair! we can't just give The Blacks™ benefits, because that means that somewhere a white person that never would have gone in the first place won't get to go! It sounds to me like some reverse racism. So much for "'~**»>~equality~<«*~'".

Crocodile

All of those #ThanksgivingwithBlackFamilies tweets are like 100% accurate. Some spooky (and funny) shit LOL

I shouldn't of watched that dashcam video.

I'm so tired y'all.

I read up on these stories but I usually don't watch the associated video for the sake of my sanity. I decided to watch the video this time. That was a mistake :(

This is some great work. Good on her :)

Malyse

You see its not fair criticism these developers get from you all. People like Sarkeesian, Jack Thompson, Polygon are so quick to label developers and gamers misogynistic, murderers and racist, it seems that you don't appreciate or understand their art. People like the developers of DOA spend years perfecting boob physics or whatever because that is their form of art. I don't understand it but I know how much work it takes to program for and animate those things. You don't appreciate that and you don't have to, but your criticism, the one Tecmo is speaking of is not one stemming from disinterest or bad physics but venting how much you are triggered because of your fragile feelings. All you do to well intentioned, innocent developers is discourage, demonize and stifle creativity. Trust me... that's ALL you are doing.You're not fighting for women or for minorities from your computer or by writing articles, regardless of what you may think. You only suffocate creativity and diversity.

http://www.craveonline.com/culture/...-no-ones-fault-koei-tecmos#comment-2377138076

&#128518;

Merc_

Man, I wish "SJWs" had the power to prevent shitty games from being released. I'll settle for the tears of all the pervs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom