• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUoBzexU8AAekXC.jpg

Das it mane 😂
😕

Black Panther looks sooo good. Phase 3 has the potential to be my favorite portion of this whole MCU simply for BP and Dr. Strange's inclusion.

Crocodile

My reaction to the Civil War trailer:

latest

I dunno. I'm sure the film will be fine but I didn't feel much. Cap going REALLY out of his way for a friend. Cool to see Panther on the big screen though

What does it matter if games are considered art or not? Always seemed like a "us too" situation from gamers.

Eh, I don't really care for it. I just remember reading an article about it and a rebuttal on Game Informer, I think.

Yeah..grandma got raped by a white dude. Dad was pretty white. Anyway, enjoy your festivities..however they come. Ado, BCT..

Oh man. Sorry to hear that Gordon. :[

I feel really bad right now..

What does it matter if games are considered art or not? Always seemed like a "us too" situation from gamers.

Gamers want games to be considered art so they can feel socially accepted for playing them.

However, I don't give a shit if whatever media I am consuming is art, so appeal to me.

Silent Hill Nurses all day.

andthebeatgoeson

Yeah, that pic, with all the light skin people? Eh, I'm not about to give others ammo but I got too many side eyes for dating outside the race. Yeah, fuck that.

Art is protected.

It wasn't too long ago that games having this protection was very important for anyone who cared about games.

True. I think the internal fighting with instances such as gamergate has really changed many people's view on it. I think games are just as much art as music is. It isn't that all music is good music or appealing to the masses, but that's the artist's choice. Boob physics being labeled as art, is...interesting, but I do remember when people were outraged at gaming censorship. Gaming is still treated as a form of entertainment for children. This is despite the overwhelming number of players being adults. The fact that I can blow someone's head off in a game, but the world loses its mind if the game has a nipple in it is beyond me

zeemumu

My reaction to the Civil War trailer:

latest

I dunno. I'm sure the film will be fine but I didn't feel much. Cap going REALLY out of his way for a friend. Cool to see Panther on the big screen though

He's with him to the end of the line.

I thought it was a pretty cool trailer. Liked the new shots of Black Panther. Disappointed at the lack of Spider-Man in that trailer, though. I guess they're saving him.

Did anyone else start watching The Man in The High Castle? Any thoughts? I'm on episode 8. I like the world building. The story and motivations are whatever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom