• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I actually think that poster would look better without Han Solo (OMG GUYS HAN SOLO IS IN THIS MOVIE).

As of now, I'm getting Jurassic World vibes...

mMvrGFV.gif

Shy

"Kind of" seems like they are hinting at some sort of triangle with that poster with the female lead in the dead center and the brother and the sith on opposite sides.
If that's true, you won't believe how many people you see rooting for the sith guy, and when you question them why they'll just shrug, pretending they don't know why.

Con_Smith

Banned
The Knick is on HBOGo. Re watching since I missed the last half of the season. Let's all watch a brotha go through olde time fuckery not giving a fuck about knowing his place.

Noice.
Speaking of which. Have you guys seen this article about how cinema chains are afraid of violence, so they're hiring extra security.

My sister went to a theater in Georgia and noticed extra security there. Anything with us attached to it seems to require police supervision. They treat us like petulant children.

Merc_

^^^^It's extra special when you think about how it hasn't been black people that have been shooting up theaters.

Wow, I had no idea the spill.com guys were still doing reviews. I glad I kept up with the Compton thread. I'm also ready to see it later this week and I'm happy it's doing so well. I also like how all the articles I've read about the money it's making are also pointing out how bullshit it is that studio's still think black lead movies won't sell.

Finn is the lead right?

I hope the real deal poster doesn't have him on the side in the background or some shit.

Finn and Rey are co-leads for the film. The expectation is Rey is probably more of a headliner (Skywalker-style) while Finn is the rogue-ish one (Solo-style).

Yo, I'm watching this anime with this badass premise. Generic fantasy characters march through into modern day and get the shit rocked out of them. Then we invade their world.

HPmhQKV.gif

emMTDVa.gif

40jnagn.gif

It's everything I wanted from Reign of Fire.

Finn and Rey are co-leads for the film. The expectation is Rey is probably more of a headliner (Skywalker-style) while Finn is the rogue-ish one (Solo-style).

Yo, I'm watching this anime with this badass premise. Generic fantasy characters march through into modern day and get the shit rocked out of them. Then we invade their world.

HPmhQKV.gif

emMTDVa.gif

40jnagn.gif

Name of it please

jmood88

HPmhQKV.gif

emMTDVa.gif

40jnagn.gif

Reign of Fire was the first movie that made me fall asleep in the theater.

Shy

Trey

Noice.
Speaking of which. Have you guys seen this article about how cinema chains are afraid of violence, so they're hiring extra security.

I did find it humorous how the first thing I see when I walk out of my showing into the hall are a couple of cops standing around. The mall security was more organized than usual, too. lol

royalan

PSA to all the male thots out there:

If you make the decision to text/skype/snap/DM/whatever a pic of your dick to someone, DO NOT think you're being cute by sending a pic of you teasing just the base of the dick. All you're doing is wasting time, making people mad, and guaranteeing that you don't get no gushy tonight.

Send the FULL DICK or nothing at all.

ESPECIALLY if I done already sent you a pic of my Tastykakes (Hostess cakes for the west coast niggas) in their complete glory.

But you got to see the abs too...

Nobody gives a fuck about your abs nigga...

D i Z

If you make the decision to text/skype/snap/DM/whatever a pic of your dick to someone, DO NOT think you're being cute by sending a pic of you teasing just the base of the dick. All you're doing is wasting time, making people mad, and guaranteeing that you don't get no gushy tonight.

ESPECIALLY if I done already sent you a pic of my Tastykakes (Hostess cakes for the west coast niggas) in their complete glory.

lol

hypernima

Banned

ah, did one fall prey to the thirst setplay?

Africanus

Today I learned that it's called Hostess Cakes on the west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom