• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Just got back from seeing Straight Outta Compton. Never seen so much security at my local theater. And they had bag checks. Only for this movie too. Everyone else going to see anything else was just walking in and out of their movies with no problem.

Just got back from seeing Straight Outta Compton. Never seen so much security at my local theater. And they had bag checks. Only for this movie too. Everyone else going to see anything else was just walking in and out of their movies with no problem.

You know they see a gang of black people they expect something to jump off.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

seriously? Kinda funny seeing most of the individuals who open fired in movie theaters are not ones who will see straight out of Compton.

But black folks don't shoot up movie theaters...

where i was there was 5 cops instead of the usual 4 for a saturday night, no one got checked except the people outside holding on to the cars from the outside while driving through the lot

Shy

TKf1QDs.gif

Why you doing this to me fam, it's almost time for me to go to bed.

Assemble moved up from being unwatchable to typical Saturday morning trash, you give it too much credit.

Same with Spidey. Both of these shows have the same thing in common though, they both feel souless as fuck. Especially the Spider-Man one, so many good ideas wasted.

Man, fuck that show.

Slayven

Finn and Rey are co-leads for the film. The expectation is Rey is probably more of a headliner (Skywalker-style) while Finn is the rogue-ish one (Solo-style).

Yo, I'm watching this anime with this badass premise. Generic fantasy characters march through into modern day and get the shit rocked out of them. Then we invade their world.

HPmhQKV.gif

emMTDVa.gif

40jnagn.gif

It's everything I wanted from Reign of Fire.

MHW also watch that anime where girls are battleships for some reason and fight aliens.

ReiGun

I do think there should be an assortment of Jedi weapons. I never got why their arsenal was so limited.
I figured it's because they have The Force, which over time has become stupid powerful in comparison to everything else in that universe.

Though I understand the old EU did some fun things with lightsabers. Haven't really explored that in detail myself.

Slayven

I do think there should be an assortment of Jedi weapons. I never got why their arsenal was so limited.

I figured it's because they have The Force, which over time has become stupid powerful in comparison to everything else in that universe.

Though I understand the old EU did some fun things with lightsabers. Haven't really explored that in detail myself.

Jedi are stupid arrogant. Other force sensitives don't limit themselves

Ezra put a glock in his lightsbaer

HSB0653lg.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
A real man would self sustain his biological functions, how you going to call chemicals and gases daddy?
A real man don't drink water delivered through pipes build by another man. Filtered by another man's water treatment facility. As mandated by federal laws written by another man.

Fuck that, only drink off your own water supply system.

A real man don't drink water delivered through pipes build by another man. Filtered by another man's water treatment facility. As mandated by federal laws written by another man.

Fuck that, only drink off your own water supply system.

I, for one, don't do anything that involves a mandate. You're saying I'm going to be dating a man's man from a man?

JeanGrey

Hello BCT
I was gonna go on a bike ride but then I remembered I might get fined if seen by a cop so I guess I'll just stay home. I think I'll be safe there. Dunno I guess I shouldn't be so pessimistic.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Hello BCT
I was gonna go on a bike ride but then I remembered I might get fined if seen by a cop so I guess I'll just stay home. I think I'll be safe there. Dunno I guess I shouldn't be so pessimistic.

Wait until police start arresting us for sitting on our couches in our own homes watching tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom