• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose that?

I'm xhosa so shit like this

anklets+4.1.jpg

beaded+earrings+4+(2).jpg

Numb

Agreed. I wonder if she would look better in a darker tone.

I have to obey my thirst like that german commercial. ��
Thing supposed to be Americans looking like that on average in the future. Dark skin color is gone. You want to ruin the peace that's been finally found?
We need to travel back! We went the wrong direction Marty! Your kids are dating black women!
lol
I'm xhosa so shit like this

That's pretty tight. Googled and Mandela showed up lol.
Girl is supposed to be east-african i believe. Found the pic in an east african music compilation vid.
The colors are Kenyan flag if you look carefully.
images

Jacir

Thing supposed to be Americans looking like that on average in the future. Dark skin color is gone. You want to ruin the peace that's been finally found?

lol

Girl is supposed to be east-african i believe. Found the pic in an east african music compilation vid.
images

Nah I wasn't deliberately aiming for division (maybe I have been conditioned to be like that?). It was just a thought. I can see the harm in it. Tho I'm skeptical about that future where that peace is obtained. This is going into unknown territory to me, admittedly.

lol

images

interesting

Hell nah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eex6HqcGwsc

And gahdammit that Shaun King thread is pissing me off. Because I keep thinking of my son and other mixed children I know. It's all a genetic crapshoot/jackpot, and not every kid "looks" the way white people expect mixed kids to look (and frankly, white people who don't live around black people usually CAN'T tell). My son had loose curly hair as a baby and then bam, the naps came in loud and proud. So that toddler pic of King looks authentic to me. People shouldn't trust Breitbart. They should have gotten a bunch of old black women instead; those ladies are trained to find out who is mixed. :)

Did you enjoy my wall of thirst post? Couple of people were in thirst mode for 2 hrs waiting for me to drop that shit. For shame. Im not alone in needing to get better.
I seen that. Sir, you clearly have a lot of time on your hands..and calluses..
WELCOME BACK GORDON.
Welcome back
Grassyass, gentlemen..
i must be tired, I thought Keith David and George Takei sounded like the same person
Seek help..
Making this my ringtone!
Welcome back old man
Aight now..let's not get personal!

Numb

Three hours sleep..first day back..maybe I'll take a break, before I'm tossed again. People are hilarious..

Been up for 20hrs and still got 5 to go so i can fix my ruined sleeping schedule because of summer. Had a switched schedule being up night and sleeping day lol.
Eyelids feel like a ton of bricks.

Been up for 20hrs and still got 5 to go so i can fix my ruined sleeping schedule because of summer. Had a switched schedule being up night and sleeping day lol.
Eyelids feel like a ton of bricks.
Hate that shit. Haven't been sleeping right for about three months now..I never thought I'd miss something so much..

Numb

Hate that shit. Haven't been sleeping right for about three months now..I never thought I'd miss something so much..

Loving sleep and not wanting to sleep has always confused me. I blame dicovering the internet on everything nowadays. Whenever i can't sleep right i just do way too much physical stuff the next day and i usually just doze off quick after.

So is Shaun King black or mixed? Is this a case of him having a mixed family? Regardless I know Breitbart is bullshit, I just want a TLDR without reading through 10 pages of fuckery.

That is what I assumed. If he's far from shore I figured he would have no service

Now I'm getting into some dumbass Lost-esque territory, but if the plane had wi-fi would he be able to send it using that, or is that only available once you reach a certain altitude? Presumably the wi-fi wouldn't get knocked out the second the plane hit the water.

Numb

ytToGIF_eagafgarce384321.gif

Always liked this song but that same loop of looking down on the ground is too hilarious. Never could handle the vid version.
Also looks like my aunt fused with a a parallel universe version of a not evil-looking Missy Elliot.

Who is this breitbart character?

It's a online magazine based around a dead asshole, filled with bigoted assholes.

They are the guys who took down ACORN (under false pretenses), incited the birther shit, trying to smear the hell out of Planned Parenthood, one of the biggest proponents of Gamergate in the media, and house a shit ton of racist jerks.

It should be a banned site around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom