• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that bothers me most about this Shaun King smear campaign is the how ready people are to buy in. He's already said he's mixed but it's not crystal clear enough for some people and now they're slobbering at the prospect of his downfall. Shit's fucked

Motherfuckers are getting killed, teargassed, beaten, and arrested in STL right now while dudes are more worried about defending a fucking breitbart article.

Sus.

Merc_

The thing that bothers me most about this Shaun King smear campaign is the how ready people are to buy in. He's already said he's mixed but it's not crystal clear enough for some people and now they're slobbering at the prospect of his downfall. Shit's fucked

I said it before but it's really amazing just how much BLM pissed the white liberals off by interrupting Bernie.

D i Z

I said it before but it's really amazing just how much BLM pissed the white liberals off by interrupting Bernie.

You can always tell how far race relations have yet to go in this country by the many situations where we can fit the old saying "know your place" into things that white Americans take seriously. You can't just show up to the party and be loud. You better make sure that you're invited and have the host vouch for you as soon as you arrive.

JC, a second round draft pick, and y'all can claim F&F Vin Diesel as long as you take The Pacifier Vin Diesel as well, while we keep the rest of the filmography (including voice work). That's a strong deal so y'all gotta take Ben Carson too.

You can keep Ben.

Kreed

what are the perks

The next time Roy makes fun of you for sleeping with a racist that one time, you can now go:

QY45N4I.gif

akira28

I wonder when the whole "crack cocaine in black neighborhoods to pay for the anti-Communist fighters in central and South america" thing will blow up.

Numb

There is one fresh right now with that other skin color one. They never end.
They will one day end i can see it....when everyone has evolved to be the same race and color years and years from now due to interracial breeding.
Remember that time lady from 100 yrs in the future on how the average American will look like? That

Jacir

Vik maybe just prefers that pure bloodline being intact. Don't worry i got your back Vik.

Yfl5n.jpg

And she exists!

Hmm, the natgeo render is more mysterious to me solely due to her eyes. The hair might be positively affecting my decision. Other than that, I think the two are equal.

Numb

Hmm, the natgeo render is more mysterious to me solely due to her eyes. The hair might be positively affecting my decision. Other than that, I think the two are equal.

Her eyes are cool. I wanted her hair to be jet black tho. I am guessing they formed the NatGeo one from combining Asian,black,latino and white etc.
Brown would be ok too but the blonde highlights rubbing me off. I'm more for the second one ofcourse.

You did good work with that wall and don't let nobody tell you otherwise.
Looking forward to next time.

Jacir

Her eyes are cool. I wanted her hair to be jet black tho. I am guessing they formed the NatGeo one from combining Asian,black,latino and white etc.
Brown would be ok too but the blonde highlights rubbing me off. I'm more for the second one ofcourse.

You did good work with that wall and don't let nobody tell you otherwise.
Looking forward to next time.

Agreed. I wonder if she would look better in a darker tone.

I have to obey my thirst like that german commercial. 😋

Peace, love, and butterflies.
Courtesy from my HS English teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom