• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCxdfCydeq0

giphy.gif

Jacir

I don't really care about Halle either.
What has she done for me lately?

No really. I don't care too much of any celebrity.

Shy

Those threads never go well lol. That's one of the subjects people refuse to discuss calmly around here
And it's a real shame, cause it's a discussion that needs to be had.
*That kind of bullshit Otaku pandering in my (and probably wrong) opinion killed anime, and now it's doing it's hardest to kill Japanese games, if it hasn't already.

*i'm more than likely talking out my arse. So i apologise for that fam.

Slayven

Stockholm syndrome, he is literally an entire town's black friend
My boss wrote a thing. It created feelings. Those feelings created a graveyard. It is done.
Those never big or end well

Yo..I don't think I've ever seen so many greyed out folks in one thread. Wow @ some people in that thread..
Been a while since a daisy cutting
*That kind of bullshit Otaku pandering in my (and probably wrong) opinion killed anime, and now it's doing it's hardest to kill Japanese games, if it hasn't already.

Was going to post that in the thread, but don't want those problems.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

its not killing shit. they know who their audience is

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"they don't think it be like it is, but it do"

And this is why:

People will buy what they want to buy, and game development is a business engineered to profit off of market trends. The problem isn't necessarily that most people have terrible taste and think they want the same thing over and over instead of trying something new or different.

It's that most of the vocal minority that are smart enough to see this pattern and complain about it

STILL BUY THE SAME GAMES FROM THE SAME DEVELOPERS over and over again.

Literally the only power consumers are guaranteed (most business give no fucks about entitlement, representation, ethics etc) over changing anything in the industry is by not buying a product they don't believe in.

But anyone who knows NeoGAF knows the same people complaining will turn around and "day 1", pre-order, buy dlc and collectors editions time and time again.

zeemumu

Halle's Catwoman gets too much hate.

HALLE gets too much hate, but the movie itself does not. I actually didn't find much problem with her acting. It looked like she was doing everything correctly, but everything that she was doing was horrible. If you make a movie about a guy buying a sandwich while dressed as a banana and he does just that, I'm not gonna blame him.

I do like how she's completely aware of it and doesn't care.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Well, here we go...

weetim.gif

like...wtf were they even thinking

we need a "wtf choreography" gif collection

also featuring Arrow:

bKmDaW5.gif

Each scene should have had the kids bust out laughing at halle and dude should have fallen head first into a garbage can.

like...wtf were they even thinking

we need a "wtf choreography" gif collection

also featuring Arrow:

bKmDaW5.gif

should have had the kids bust out laughing at halle and dude should have fallen head first into a garbage can.

See shit like that is why Roy gets his ass kicked with a swiftness on that show.

Dereck

I have a couple of questions about this movie.

Was the movie created with Halle in mind? Did they ask her to be Catwoman, did she ask the studio?

Is the movie bad because it has a bad director, or is it bad because of Halle, or is it both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom