• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled this, and thought it was another hurt right wing dude. then i clicked "about" and now I am sad

If you want a clear example of black people doing the structural racism/misogynoir work for white people, Doug Williams is it.

And I just laugh when I see folks in GAF agree with him. So transparent. They never liked the movement; they just want them to do what they want and go away.

Never about shit except what they want. Not about black liberation.

Slayven

If you want a clear example of black people doing the structural racism/misogynoir work for white people, Doug Williams is it.

And I just laugh when I see folks in GAF agree with him. So transparent. They never liked the movement; they just want them to do what they want and go away.

Never about shit except what they want. Not about black liberation.

I feel like dude's "partner" is just him.

Yo, anyone quoting that bitter ass fraud from The South Lawn about BLM is not getting a response from me, straight like that.

Also, for those who run into that article, and think "why are you mad? he's just providing critique!" (or run into the many posters who seem to think this). Here's a quick outline

1) wholescale diminishing/discrediting black-centered movement, namely black women (the founders of BLM)

2) Extolling electoral politics over grassroots activism

3) Favoring his style of "progress" over radical action;

4) Presuming that capturing the WH (the South Lawn) is the only route for change.

5) Hating on protesters for getting any form of media appearances, acting as if that's all the want.

He's everything that led to white democrats suppressing black opinions... In black form.

So yeah, anyone agreeing and acting like those two hit pieces are gospel are super transparent in their support of structural racism.

Slayven

Also, for those who run into that article, and think "why are you mad? he's just providing critique!" (or run into the many posters who seem to think this). Here's a quick outline

1) wholescale diminishing/discrediting black-centered movement, namely black women (the founders of BLM)

2) Extolling electoral politics over grassroots activism

3) Favoring his style of "progress" over radical action;

4) Presuming that capturing the WH (the South Lawn) is the only route for change.

5) Hating on protesters for getting any form of media appearances, acting as if that's all the want.

He's everything that led to white democrats suppressing black opinions... In black form.

So yeah, anyone agreeing and acting like those two hit pieces are gospel are super transparent in their support of structural racism.

How much is it that they agree with it or that it shits on BLM and they hate BLM for bothering Bernie?

I know which one sounds right to me

Slayven

Fianlly a reporter that is about shit

http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...es-if-shaun-king-is-white-20150820-story.html

And by "receipts" we mean the past actions of the groups that are most vocal in accusing King of defrauding a movement. Breitbart, as a media organization, has not traditionally shown a positive interest in Black Lives Matter.

Just over a week before posting his Breitbart expose on Shaun King, British journalist Milo Yiannopoulos wrote a listicle lampooning the group, entitled “16 Movements Less Ridiculous than Black Lives Matter,” which included made-up slogans such as “Black Holes Matter” and “Black Sex Drives Matter.” Days later, another writer on the site posted this dismissive summary of Black Lives Matter:

As Breitbart news has extensively reported, the Black Lives Matter movement is the cop-hating bastard child of the 1960s Marxist group the Black Panthers and the 2011 Marxist, anarchist Occupy Wall Street movement, explicitly trained in Saul Alinsky tactics.

I can't even deal with black issues in media & politics anymore.

Its obviously lacking common sense and sinister ulterior motives. What's the point?

I mean a dude runs in the church, kills 8 black people and the media wants to say its a crime against christianity....

How fucking disingenuous could this country be.....

Slayven

3yy1QNY.gif

Somebody paid for that

akira28

I wonder if they changed Captain Marvels eyes or if she was always staring ahead for composition+effect. They did a good job with the cover though.

Carol looks ok too.

ef8ZbFn.jpg

From a (derailed) thread on gaming side, awkward moment in Jeopardy. Privilege staring you in the face, but of course people in the thread acting like
CT5mILk.jpg

It's almost doubly ironic cause Tucker there is the exact kind of dude I picture when I'm reading "affirmative action is discriminatory against whites," "why is there a black history month," typical diet racism talking points on reddit or whatever

cdyhybrid

It's almost doubly ironic cause Tucker there is the exact kind of dude I picture when I'm reading "affirmative action is discriminatory against whites," "why is there a black history month," typical diet racism talking points on reddit or whatever
It's the A&M sweatshirt, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom