• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you actually eat KFC.
The fuck!? Y'all need geezuz..take your ass to
footer-logo-2x.png

Popeye's is for the ballers. The ghetto is eating Church's.

Juvenile
DJOnyyU.gif

I take it back..

D i Z

You know, I came to Gaf to avoid the worst the video game community has to offer.

It seems more and more that what I thought was the worst is a very common occurrence, and the true worst is something I just can't fathom.

I know, right? I had the same misconceptions at one point or another.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Email me some fried stuff guys.
I miss the African chicken fried in the same pan as whole fishes and came with bones that choked you to death if not careful.
Garlic salt, seasoned salt, pepper, flour, vegetable oil, and chicken. Figure it out numb lol

Email me some fried stuff guys.
I miss the African chicken fried in the same pan as whole fishes and came with bones that choked you to death if not careful.
I take it importing is just too astronomical a price? Shit, I'm sure there has to be DONE place you can order legs and quarters (DARK) online..right?

You'd know this already, obviously.
Garlic salt, seasoned salt, pepper, flour, vegetable oil, and chicken. Figure it out numb lol
Oh..lol, where am I right now?

Numb

I take it importing is just too astronomical a price? Shit, I'm sure there has to be DONE place you can order legs and quarters (DARK) online..right?

Learned that my fav fanta(blackcurrant) was region exclusive to east africa and the middle east when i tried to import it online cos i missed it. Couldnt get it.
Might have better luck with normal food tho.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Oh..lol, where am I right now?
how often do we actually talk recipes in this thread. The lot of y'all always seem like you go the fast food route instead of getting them fingered grimy.

Making anything other than pasta sauce...
homer-vs-corn-flakes-o.gif

I'll try still. Eating junk food and fried stuff i usually do in town walking around randomly.
You can do it. Get a lunch bag or a plastic bag. Fill that shit with flour. Put all them seasons in the bag. (Not too much but a good amount since the oil burns it off). Season the chicken too. (Again not too much and make sure to get under the skin). Fill a large skillet (I don't deep fry but you can) halfway or a 1/3 of the way (I prefer in between half and a 1/3) on medium head. Shake them chicks in a bag and throw me in the oil when hot. Flip every 30seconds to a minute until golden brown.

Ps. I'm at work and can't look up measurements. Besides I learned by eye balling so I don't know exact measurements of stuff. You can do it though.

Numb

You can do it. Get a lunch bag or a plastic bag. Fill that shit with flour. Put all them seasons in the bag. (Not too much but a good amount since the oil burns it off). Season the chicken too. (Again not too much and make sure to get under the skin). Fill a large skillet (I don't deep fry but you can) halfway or a 1/3 of the way (I prefer in between half and a 1/3) on medium head. Shake them chicks in a bag and throw me in the oil when hot. Flip every 30seconds to a minute until golden brown.

Thanks. My pasta sauce tech. oil then onions then meat then tomatoes then salt then potatoes then water and seasoning and done.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thanks. My pasta sauce tech. oil then onions then meat then tomatoes then salt then potatoes then water and seasoning and done.
I got all kinds of fattening and some healthy recipes if you need more. In sure the rest of BCT will oblige as well.

Numb

But will America care if he gets shot this time?

That's why he mad. He was african-black before but atleast he was an animal. Now he will just be a thug to them that tried to resist arrest by getting on the ground with his hands up then got shot 6 times in self defense.

Dereck

Samuel L has been working hard for a long time but, real talk, who's gonna replace him when he decides he's done?

He might be irreplaceable.

4Vp7rsx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom