• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Someone better do more than bring the paper plates. Keep an eye on those 2-liters too. I got family I still don't trust at gatherings.
Don't bring in a bunch of flat 2 liter Sam's Colas, smh

XsfdIYf.jpg

Crocodile

You know, I came to Gaf to avoid the worst the video game community has to offer.

It seems more and more that what I thought was the worst is a very common occurrence, and the true worst is something I just can't fathom.

Yep, 1000% this on both Gaming and OT sides.

Joined for the few communites i wanted to be a part of and would have been happier if i stuck there exclusively.

Yeah, there are several communities on GAF that are good/awesome and make being here worthwhile. Way too often I step "out of bounds" and get a quick reminder why I shouldn't leave the "house(s)".

Nakazato

Thanks for all the hope fam I need all the Support I can get.

This has been a nightmare and I don't want to ever have this nightmare happen again

Potato bread's alright. Not a fan of how sweet Hawaiian rolls are, but I've been getting these buns lately that are meant for Hawaiian-style sandwiches and they're amazing toasted. I'll have to look up the brand when I'm home because they're just the right amount of sweet.

You guys are making me crave Popeye's
even though I already had Church's waiting to get a haircut

immediately regretted it. I don't know if Church's in bad neighborhoods just make their meals like every one's their last or something, but on-base Church's is like 90% salt

Potato bread's alright. Not a fan of how sweet Hawaiian rolls are, but I've been getting these buns lately that are meant for Hawaiian-style sandwiches and they're amazing toasted. I'll have to look up the brand when I'm home because they're just the right amount of sweet.

You guys are making me crave Popeye's
even though I already had Church's waiting to get a haircut

immediately regretted it. I don't know if Church's in bad neighborhoods just make their meals like every one's their last or something, but on-base Church's is like 90% salt

I hope you don't have a pet cat because you'll be feeling someone's wrath soon due to the last part of your post

Gattsu25

Banned
It's too early to be this drunk.

God damn.

Also, anyone else not surprised by the new details in that attempted mass-murder at the boston pokemon championship?

I can't fux with Mel. Not like his actions towards others has been a one-time thing. In the big scheme of things, my refusal to watch any movie he is in or associated with doesn't matter. But I can't enjoy shit he is in, knowing that he is a complete piece of crap.

As far as that duo ready to shoot up a Pokemon convention, at some point no one stopped them and said this was a bad idea? Or did they just seek hard enough on the internet to find a couple of people supportive and took that as verification that is was a good idea. Like most "Bad Idea" threads on GAF.

Like the Columbine duo, they had each other to validate their cause.
What pisses me off the most about these two assholes is that there are children at Pokemon conventions/games. It's not just a bunch of full grown adults in Team Rocket cosplay or carrying around stuffed Charmanders.

I just wanna know why she brought her kids with her

Why wouldn't she? A mother wants her children with her, and a crazy IS momma wants her babies to be where they will learn "proper" values.

50nNdd9.jpg

Little man's mad going to burn down the world

"I thought we were going to Chuck E. Cheese. What the fuck is this? Welcome to the Beehive? Unless Beyonce is walking through that door, count me out!"

It's too early to be this drunk.

God damn.

Also, anyone else not surprised by the new details in that attempted mass-murder at the boston pokemon championship?

Saw it coming from over 1000 miles away. Can you believe someone tried to say they brought the guns to go shooting in the woods? The mental gymnastics are beyond Dawes.

ReiGun

Ask girl when is she free for lunch. She responds "We'll be in touch about that."

Is that a yes? A no? Did I just get shot down? What do?

Oh god, I'm not cut out for this. (._. )

ReiGun

Its funny when people bring up Eminem and how he was great because white people were able to relate to him. Then be the same mothafuckas who get mad when minorities ask to see more minority protagonists and important characters that aren't stereotypes saying that representation doesn't matter.

Ask girl when is she free for lunch. She responds "We'll be in touch about that."

Is that a yes? A no? Did I just get shot down? What do?

Oh god, I'm not cut out for this. (._. )

Does she conduct job interviews for a living?

translator's note: anything other than "yes" means no

ReiGun

Upgrade your lunch to something special. For one.
Well i was just aiming for a casual thing. I have better idea in mind, but I wasn't trying to rush things. I don't know. Maybe I'll try again later down the line. We'll still be in contact.

Does she conduct job interviews for a living?

translator's note: anything other than "yes" means no

Well, we're not going to lunch, so clearly. lol

Im one of the guys now aw yissssss
Negro, who is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom