• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Well i was just aiming for a casual thing. I have better idea in mind, but I wasn't trying to rush things. I don't know. Maybe I'll try again later down the line. We'll still be in contact.

Well, we're not going to lunch, so clearly. lol

Negro, who is you?
Im's nobody massa, i'm sorry for da outburst massa, it'll nevah happen again

Ask girl when is she free for lunch. She responds "We'll be in touch about that."

Is that a yes? A no? Did I just get shot down? What do?

Oh god, I'm not cut out for this. (._. )

your only chance was to ... at that very moment ... turn to the next available chick and say lets go to lunch.

yo, i like them new day wwe cats as much as the next guy, but i hope they're not gonna be just "entertainers" for vinnie mac. they need a legit storyline along the way

Bronx-Man

Banned
yo, i like them new day wwe cats as much as the next guy, but i hope they're not gonna be just "entertainers" for vinnie mac. they need a legit storyline along the way
Sounds like you need some positivity, friend.

8v8brP4.gif

Vince was behind them being preachers at first, and had his mind blown when that went over like a lead balloon. Then New Day went and turned the gimmick into gold with their personalities.

AYYYYYYY WE WANT SOME NEWWWWW DAAAAAY

Slayven

Heh..that's a terrible idea.

You getting on COD tonight? If so, shout. Beta is over at midnight.
Going to record tonight. Talk about my 2 favorite things Asian women and white privilege

Sitting in the car in the parking of the store, niggas is flexing in a SMART car. Breh.......

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Last page had me hungry. This page is like Slayven the RPG.

"Gotta tip over this smart car so I get enough XP to make it past the mixtape guard"

Shy

After three years of lurking, I finally get my GAF account approved! Can't wait to get banned within 3 days!

Where you're from - Bronx, NY
Where you live - Greensboro, NC
What is your age? - 18
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African-American, blacker than the heart of a fucking aryan.
Do you know your roots - Hahahaha, no.
Favorite musical genre - Industrial Hip-hop.
Your profession/major/career interest - Majoring in political science, minoring in theater.
Your religious affiliation - I'll get back to you on this one.
Hobbies - Writing screenplays and short stories, acting on stage, being a nerdy-ass nigga
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes, I'm not some heathen.
Welcome to you new fam. Hope you have a great week.
1st step complete.

Had mental breakdown Friday. Went to Dr today back on depression meds.... Yay....

2 step.
Look for a psychologists.

Step 3
?????

Step 4
Profit
Damm, i'm sorry to hear that fam. Try to stay strong. <3
Just jokes folks, just jolks.
LTbTRIG.gif

Note to self: Don't ban Pokemon fans.
Uhh... i love the pokemans. i umm finished all of them........
You know, I came to Gaf to avoid the worst the video game community has to offer.

It seems more and more that what I thought was the worst is a very common occurrence, and the true worst is something I just can't fathom.
Yeah *sigh*.
Being from the UK makes me feel really left out every time there's a fried chicken debate.
Lol me too.
Had a coworker that drove a Smart car at 100 on the freeway. Thing felt like a strong wind would blow us off the Bay Bridge
Jesus lol.

andthebeatgoeson

I ain't eating his potato salad. Can't trust the new guy with creamy food objects. Unopened snacks or gtfo.

Dahell is wrong with u cats? That's like rule 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom