• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Virgil was murdered in cold blood tonight. Pour out aaaaaaaaaall the liquor on his grave.

o6bQqu7.jpg

D i Z

I keep telling myself that that thread can't replace sleep, but I just can't stop lookin. Ol girl fired up the grill one more time.

Edit for gender fix.

akira28

lol why is ot in here now?

oh that mineshaft_gap meltdown.

that was...a meltdown. the meltdown we expected wasn't it? Wrong thread, wrong subject, but still.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
I can't leave y'all niggaz alone for five minutes and now OT is spying on us.

I'll ley Slay deal with y'all. Ain't got time for this shit.
ufdup.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Hey ya'll can someone post this thread"

"No"

"Don't do it"

"Ok I already posted it"

You tried Eloquent I don't blame you for that...but yea it was destined for fuckery

akira28

hidden meanings being found, when it was in doubt that the most straightforward questions would be understood clearly. Or receive answers.

D i Z

Not a bad thread. At least some people are thinking about the message of the vid.
I'm out before it gets moving again.

andthebeatgoeson

I just want one person on gaf to say, 'you know what, that was a beautiful protest and you really did it right.'

I'll never see that post. Every black protest or concern is always wrong.

You phrased it wrong
You shouldn't have asked it that way
Why are you so angry
Maybe you should have brought this up on a Wednesday

Numb

I just want one person on gaf to say, 'you know what, that was a beautiful protest and you really did it right.'

I'll never see that post. Every black protest or concern is always wrong.

You phrased it wrong
You shouldn't have asked it that way
Why are you so angry
Maybe you should have brought this up on a Wednesday

Should sit on the ground crosslegged in meditation with the purpose of the protest displayed on a small not too bright tv so as not to disturb passer-bys infront of city hall. Still would be 5 reasons found why it is not right.

is it just my computer or did this site use the wrong image for the article
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/dr-dre-ice-cube-break-810256
uses a kendrick cover and under it has "From left: MC Ren (Aldis Hodge), DJ Yella (Neil Brown Jr.), Eazy-E (Mitchell), Ice Cube (Jackson Jr.) and Dr. Dre (Hawkins) in 'Straight Outta Compton.'"

I can't leave y'all niggaz alone for five minutes and now OT is spying on us.

I'll ley Slay deal with y'all. Ain't got time for this shit.
ufdup.png

we got like 4 "hiphop" police watching us so why can't OT join in the fun

Should sit on the ground crosslegged in meditation with the purpose of the protest displayed on a small not too bright tv so as not to disturb passer-bys infront of city hall. Still would be 5 reasons found why it is not right.
why you wearing those sneakers while protesting

scust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom