• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

I just took my first dump since surgery. Best dump of my life. Well, 2nd, after kfc.

Hi Canadians. In this thread, we use the word Canadians to actually talk about Canadians.

Oh man, cat was in that thread like, 'I can see you making funny faces at me'. There's got to be a gif.

maxcriden

Sad that All in the Family is still on point on so many things

Never seen it. TV, right?

I just took my first dump since surgery. Best dump of my life. Well, 2nd, after kfc.

Hi Canadians. In this thread, we use the word Canadians to actually talk about Canadians.

Oh man, cat was in that thread like, 'I can see you making funny faces at me'. There's got to be a gif.

that is crazy satisfying I'm sure. kudos.

Numb

DearS broke man, I had the "NIGGA ARE SERIOUS???" face on all the way through the 26 epsiodes
Watched when i was starting anime deeply. Imagine being introduced to this stuff after watching deathnote and Eva only before it. It opened my eyes in ways i didn't want to.

Slayven

Never seen it. TV, right?
Yeah probably before your time, but one of the greatest shows ever

Watched when i was starting anime deeply. Imagine being introduced to this stuff after watching deathnote and Eva only before it. It opened my eyes in ways i didn't want to.

Well Eva is hot garbage, only surpassed by it's clones like Raxpheooonnnnennnen.

But yeah DearS is like no Vaseline unless you are totally about that life.

It shouldn't taken this long but I'm done wuth that bullshit ass thread. People still don't get the damn point and they want to be on some victim shit. When will I learn?

Calling them out on their privileges makes them uppity. The guy aware and embracing his privilege was the worst. You were perfectly reasonable, just proves everything you guys say is right. This world sucks.

Numb

Well Eva is hot garbage, only surpassed by it's clones like Raxpheooonnnnennnen.

Love eva combined with the movie as the ending but even i now to stay away from things like rax,deus ex and most hated linebarrels of iron.DearS has opened a flood of stuff that has fucked me up alittle but watching it the first time when i was still innocent was quite the experience.

I felt like i watched 704 Hauser but i can't remember shit about it

no one watched that. It lasted what, six episodes? and came out a decade later?

I was thinking about "Gloria", where gloria moves to new york after meathead cheats on her with one of his students and runs off to a commune to be a hippie, and "Archie Bunker's Place" where Edith dies of a stroke.

Slayven

no one watched that. It lasted what, six episodes? and came out a decade later?

I was thinking about "Gloria", where gloria moves to new york after meathead cheats on her with one of his students and runs off to a commune to be a hippie, and "Archie Bunker's Place" where Edith dies of a stroke.

well Edith never looked to be in the best of health.

Eva was awesome. it's the clones that are hot garbage. Every Eva-clone ends up being terrible. You can't best the best, and expect to be decent.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
200_s.gif
Let's move past this tomfoolery. I'm in a different place now mentally
at work

Yu Yu Hakusho is my shit and Bronx-Man you don't get down with the original DB?

Black Lagoon was terrible. Unpopular opinion but, it had to be said.

I sort of agree. Most anime I've seen tend to have bad writing. I like the concept of Michiko to Hatchin and the visuals, but that anime had a lot of weird dialogue and a couple of scenes I felt were weird just for the sake of it. Don't see a reason to watch it again outside of some clips.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Tried Yu Yu Hakusho or maybe Monster?
I've heard good things about YYH. I think it's just because anime has so many episodes and sagas that makes it really hard for me to get into.

Wait, I loved Deadman Wonderland though! That show was hilarious and batshit insane.

I've heard good things about YYH. I think it's just because anime has so many episodes and sagas that makes it really hard for me to get into.

Wait, I loved Deadman Wonderland though! That show was hilarious and batshit insane.

YYH isn't that long it's shorter than a lot of anime out. I think it's only 126 episodes. If you get a chance watch it. One of my favorite anime shows.

Eva is amazing... End of Evangelion is a timeless classic.

Even with it's many flaws still my favourite - grew up with it and EoE blew my 14 year old mind back in the day

RahXephon was painful, but the music was really good

Yu Yu Hakusho is my shit

Just marathoned up until the end of Dark Tournament. Never got to see it before now... So damn good.

kinggroin

Banned
So outside of implants, what's the reason I'm noticing more and more races with nice asses outside black americans? Interracial breeding perhaps?

Slayven

That CW Vixen bullshit, the hottest of ass juice. They could have kept that bullshit.

As a Vixen fan that actually made me mad.

Trey

So outside of implants, what's the reason I'm noticing more and more races with nice asses outside black americans? Interracial breeding perhaps?

thick thighs with a fat booty has become a legitimately desirable figure in the zeitgeist. Part of that is girls getting ass shots, yeah, but most of it is you're primed to notice it more. Especially because women now have an incentive to wear clothing that accentuate that particular figure.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Women who had hips/ass aren't trying to hide it as much in mom jeans so its more prevalent in general. Plus they are working out more using squats and more to build their hind muscles. Lastly Spanx and Yoga pants are the push up bra of asses. So if a girl even has a half decent ass there are a multitude of ways to fake the funk

So you know believe half of what you see like always.

Also lets not even get into that "breeding" language.

kinggroin

Banned
Women who had hips/ass aren't trying to hide it as much in mom jeans so its more prevalent in general. Plus they are working out more using squats and more to build their hind muscles. Lastly Spanx and Yoga pants are the push up bra of asses. So if a girl even has a half decent ass there are a multitude of ways to fake the funk

So you know believe half of what you see like always.

Also lets not even get into that "breeding" language.

Because pop culture made them positive outside of the black community. And update your vocab.

And what's wrong with the breeding language? Is it perpetuating something negative?

Edit: So my manager just clued me in on why its bad form, lol. My bad fellas. I'll stop using it.

Crazy, cause I've been referring to human copulation as breeding for the longest time. Shiiiieeet.

andthebeatgoeson

And what's wrong with the breeding language? Is it perpetuating something negative?

Edit: So my manager just clued me in on why its bad form, lol. My bad fellas. I'll stop using it.

Crazy, cause I've been referring to human copulation as breeding for the longest time. Shiiiieeet.
Breeding was a thing in slave days. They were property. It's a trigger.

Yeah, I'm going to blame better self awareness, better acceptance and focusing on different parts in the gym. A long time ago, women were obsessed with the arms and if they were flabby. Or cellulite. Now, they are doing squats and we are realizing the benefits.

I do have a theory on men putting enormous pressure on women to 'enhance' certain features. In the past, that pressure was for big boobs, blonde hair and skinny every thing else. If you had a waist, you were a 'fat cow'. Now, with the help of rap, booty is in. Thank you rap. Thank you, nwa.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Did he jerk off into a patient? What is that gif?

She's basically out cold twisting and turning in her sleep and pops open her shirt exposing her breast. So dude (who if you watch the show you know is all sorts of fucked up with PTSD and a dick for a dad) rubs out a quick one and then has the epiphany that yeah he is pretty fucked up.

andthebeatgoeson

Mike Vick is visiting the steelers. Time fire them to ride the hypocrite train.

'But we don't want one of those types of QBs on our team. He's a monster!'

What did we just say about animal rights vs human rights? Git ur popcorn ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom