• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

For new Fam Bronx.
PIfgEhV.gif

A lifesaver. Idk if this is her but this is one zebra I fucks with. NSFW http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/141019/18/54446ab2a9168.jpg
A39l9k7.gif

What do you mans think of bloodborne
I think it's bom in'it.
I lurk in here because I don't want to put my foot in it but figured it was time to say hello.

Where you're from - Born in the United Kingdom
Where you live - Currently work between London and Madrid
What is your age? - 32
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Mom is Irish, as was my father (passed away when I was a kid). White male, single and no kids.
Do you know your roots - Yes, going back to my great-great-grandparents generation.
Favorite musical genre - Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest - Film production, finance dept
Your religious affiliation - Atheist
Hobbies - I love hiking. Hoping to arrange an extended trip to the States in the next year to hike in Utah, specifically.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have only had KFC on that list so it wins by default, I suppose?
Welcome good sir.
I can see none of you played Tobal or you'd know about the true big body kit, Mary Ivonskaya

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/mary-ivonskaya.html
I played tobal back in the day. it was dope.
Welcome.

UK taking over in here!

Gyro-drive-smasher-o.gif
unCXph1.gif

#CANTRELATE.

royalan

I'm STILL laughing at all of y'all talking about Star Wars like it has a chance of being good.

Let me start saving posts...

ReiGun

D6I2FHu.jpg

Really Marvel? You give Iron Man's team Vision, War Machine, and Black Panther while Cap gets...Ant-Man and Hawkeye? Shrinking dude and pointy-stick-man for the Sentinel of Liberty, huh? He even gets the inferior token black guy.

I'mdisgusted.gif

D6I2FHu.jpg

Really Marvel? You give Iron Man's team Vision, War Machine, and Black Panther while Cap gets...Ant-Man and Hawkeye? Shrinking dude and pointy-stick-man for the Sentinel of Liberty, huh? He even gets the inferior token black guy.

I'mdisgusted.gif
You ignored the last movie..I won't judge..just because he , doesn't mean he was down.

D6I2FHu.jpg

I'mdisgusted.gif

I'm going to be so pissed when Tony and Cap have a fist fight and Tony wins clean and manages to make Cap look bad.

Sou Da

I'mdisgusted.gif

Sounds like Steve just took the people he could trust rather than stacking up the most powerful dudes he could.

Panther's probably using Tony and Vision isn't gonna leave his daddy.

Besides Hank Pym could fuck Tony's whole team with SCIENCE

Slayven

lets be real none of the star warts movies are cinematic master pieces, the story is cliche as fuck, the dialogue is borderline laughable, and the acting hammy.

All the movies, everyone

They are only loved because of space wizards, and spaceships. They aren't "bad" moves but not worthy of the pedestal people put them on.

lets be real none of the star warts movies are cinematic master pieces, the story is cliche as fuck, the dialogue is borderline laughable, and the acting hammy.

All the movies, everyone

They are only loved because of space wizards, and spaceships. They aren't "bad" moves but not worthy of the pedestal people put them on.
I think, for the most part, everyone understands that? Right?

ReiGun

I mean....yeah. I recently rewatched the OT and they're not that great. The world and concept is fantastic, though. Can't take that away from it.

All the movies, everyone

Empire is a legit masterpiece. It's a simple story and it wasn't really cliche at the time. No one was making movies like that. It was at the end of the New Hollywood era where everyone was blowing themselves and making artsy stuff. The OT have great editing and cinematography when compared to other blockbusters too.

Dude Guy

Must resist the urge to post snarky ass comments over on gaming side. I don't wanna die young brehs. I got so much to live for.

Slayven

Empire is a legit masterpiece. It's a simple story and it wasn't really cliche at the time. No one was making movies like that. It was at the end of the New Hollywood era where everyone was blowing themselves and making artsy stuff. The OT have great editing and cinematography when compared to other blockbusters too.

I give you the last 40 mintues

Africanus

All the movies, everyone

I mean, I like it for the soundtrack personally.

And as for royalan, while I doubt the movie will be any artistic masterpiece, I certainly don't believe it'll be bad, considering the depths of how bad Star Wars can be were explored last decade.
Must resist the urge to post snarky ass comments over on gaming side. I don't wanna die young brehs. I got so much to live for.
I've already begun to draft your epitaph.

ReiGun

Empire is easily the best one. ANH is probably the most rewatchable for me. Return is fine, but the middle is a slog to get through. Opening and ending are good stuff.

I must admit the only prequel I've seen all the way through is Phantom Menace, and I have seen that in years.

zeemumu

D6I2FHu.jpg

I'mdisgusted.gif

It's not like Cap's gonna surrender. You think that A on his head stands for France?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

All the movies, everyone

While this is true based on modern standards nobody can deny that starwars changed the game when it was first released.

I know it's just that time in the bct cycle to shit on stuff though. Don't why it bothers me so much. I'll learn one day. Lol

Numb

Same.

Let's not post any crazy anime tho since it will lead us down the road of darkness 99%.
Weak to it and fires me up.

Jacir

Those who thirsted over my continued links to almost naked women should have realized ages ago, that I was being risky about it.

Broxman was truly going in the paint. He wanted to be a real OG. He may have went too quickly up the totem pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom