• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who thirsted over my continued links to almost naked women should have realized ages ago, that I was being risky about it.

Broxman was truly going in the paint. He wanted to be a real OG. He may have went too quickly up the totem pole.

"Those who fly closest to the sun, will get burned."

he was a cool alt tho

Numb

Anyone else had black and white tv's in their homes? We used one till 2003 and if you ain't watching Days of our lives,Wrestling,Renegade,indian movies or phillipian dramas you aint gonna touch it. I swear this thing drove me nuts. Broke one time and was glad but then we got the same one again. The rage yo. Putting some bullshit rainbow glass infront of it to simulate color and shit.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
D6I2FHu.jpg

Really Marvel? You give Iron Man's team Vision, War Machine, and Black Panther while Cap gets...Ant-Man and Hawkeye? Shrinking dude and pointy-stick-man for the Sentinel of Liberty, huh? He even gets the inferior token black guy.

I'mdisgusted.gif

how far can scott shrink in the movies? because id have him go after the vision if he could go deep

D6I2FHu.jpg

Really Marvel? You give Iron Man's team Vision, War Machine, and Black Panther while Cap gets...Ant-Man and Hawkeye? Shrinking dude and pointy-stick-man for the Sentinel of Liberty, huh? He even gets the inferior token black guy.

I'mdisgusted.gif

Who is the other woman and his team makes him look more like the underdog. I also don't think Panther is really on Tony's side.

D i Z

Who is the other woman and his team makes him look more like the underdog. I also don't think Panther is really on Tony's side.

Looks like Scarlett Witch. And do I spy the Guardians of the Galaxy up above Caps squad?

Edit: Scratch that. She looks more like Peggy Carters niece Sharon Carter than SW.

Numb

Never had a black and white tv.

Microwave sized with analogs whose nubs fall off quick and are forced to stab it with a screw driver or small wrench if you want to change the channel.
Better going without the color filter glass or end up with something like this

instantcolortvscreen.jpg

You pick up some caveman level stories when you lived in the stone-age most of your life.

Anyone else had black and white tv's in their homes? We used one till 2003 and if you ain't watching Days of our lives,Wrestling,Renegade,indian movies or phillipian dramas you aint gonna touch it. I swear this thing drove me nuts. Broke one time and was glad but then we got the same one again. The rage yo. Putting some bullshit rainbow glass infront of it to simulate color and shit.

The Struggle much?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm STILL laughing at all of y'all talking about Star Wars like it has a chance of being good.

Let me start saving posts...

I believe JJ Abrams can make a good Star Wars movie, because that's what the Star Trek reboot was.

My grandparents had a late 60's color TV in their living room during the 90's.

D6I2FHu.jpg

I'mdisgusted.gif
Everyone except widow is a product of high tech/intelligence on Ironman side

I can see none of you played Tobal or you'd know about the true big body kit, Mary Ivonskaya

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/mary-ivonskaya.html

Tobal and Bushido Blade 2 were among my first Playstation games.

Those two, Ehrgeiz and the Def Jam series (the first two) set the basis of my fighting game philosophies. If I make a fighting game (which I plan to someday), it'll be based around one of these games instead of the typical Capcom, SNK, or Namco games.

And I'm probably one of the few people in the world that can spell Ehrgeiz without googling it first.

Tobal and Bushido Blade 2 were among my first Playstation games.

Those two, Ehrgeiz and the Def Jam series (the first two) set the basis of my fighting game philosophies. If I make a fighting game (which I plan to someday), it'll be based around one of these games instead of the typical Capcom, SNK, or Namco games.

And I'm probably one of the few people in the world that can spell Ehrgeiz without googling it first.
Every game except DJ was played till controllers turned to dust at my place..Ehrgeiz being my favorite. Battle Panel all damn day!

For anyone into arena shooters, CliffyB's fabled vaporware title is starting to churn out some media. The first gameplay trailer shows off the classes, including a Breacher class (who's a black dude!) whose special abilities are a War Machine / Predator-esque missile-caster and, well, blind-firing backwards. Reminds me a little bit of Roland from Borderlands, who had a host of similar weird-ass abilities, including a skill tree that let him heal teammates by shooting them.

Numb

For anyone into arena shooters, CliffyB's fabled vaporware title is starting to churn out some media. The first gameplay trailer shows off the classes, including a Breacher class (who's a black dude!) whose special abilities are a War Machine / Predator-esque missile-caster and, well, blind-firing backwards. Reminds me a little bit of Roland from Borderlands, who had a host of similar weird-ass abilities, including a skill tree that let him heal teammates by shooting them.

Looks interesting. Alot of aerial combat.

Dereck

Ehrgeiz is such a quaint game. The combat is ridiculously slow, and I'm surprised how in depth it got once I started playing it. I bought it at a shop for under $10, and when I played it, I played it with a friend (I got lucky at the time). We played it for about 4-5 hours trying to figure out the combat system, the reversals, "flashing" character combos, grabs, grab breaks and whatnot, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

It's a peculiar game, it's definitely a DreamFactory game.

Kreed

Finally, a real arena shooter with something to shoot.

Assuming the civil war isn't over registration this time, I could see Panther being on Tony's side. If anyone's going to be the traitor based on current appearances, it's Widow, she's got an idealistic streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom