• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Bronx-Man

Banned
Like I give a shit what either of you think

37ad6c27c6ded935cacade4d85c3aad0.480x320x28.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol BCT drama infecting your mind in 2015 2016 brehs. Almost black history month though. I'm ready can we beat the record of fuckery once per day?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Crazy that Rufflo/Zuko is the next most successful one

tumblr_m4fk1ftWmf1qbidbp.jpg

he was on one? i remember him from fakin da funk and the abc kids intros, but i didnt know he was on a nbc show. his bro on the other hand i did know about

Malyse

I think that might just be going a bit far there.
England tried to subjugate the whole world. Literally everyone was aces before they started their bullshit and they still haven't apologized. And let's not get started on the "crown jewels" they stole. Seriously, show me in history where an entire race looked down on another before England. Look at how they treated Africans. Look how they treated Native Americans. They invented racism.
Jesus, have you gone to the hospital yet. ? are you taking any meds ?

I hope you get better soon Dream.

Just got back. It's not the flu, but something withFlu like symptoms. Doc said I have to be quarantined cause I'm contagious. So my paycheck is gonna be pretty lean next week. Also, it's going to get worse before it gets better, so there's that to look forward to.

Shy

Just got back. It's not the flu, but something withFlu like symptoms. Doc said I have to be quarantined cause I'm contagious. So my paycheck is gonna be pretty lean next week. Also, it's going to get worse before it gets better, so there's that to look forward to.
Jeus. that's sucks teh balls. Well, i hope you get better soon.

Top Bottom