• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

s9FBPRS.png

and another word reaches early retirement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8yZw7LVPM

"ooooh gyal yuh pum-pum, gyal yuh pum-pum on fleek"

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I never cared about Zelda games getting stale honestly. They keep offering what I want in from the series in fresh ways and I'm fine with that. I don't think you can talk about that and then buy Call of Duty every year.

Yeah, even if they didn't change all that much from installment to installment, they only hit like every five or six years.

RedSwirl

I usually don't click on opinion or think pieces, and I've kept away from liberal-leaning headlines (or what qualifies as liberal in the US) because I've heard the talking points before, but this is a new and interesting one to me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...17f958-afdc-11e5-9ab0-884d1cc4b33e_story.html

I'm on a phone so I can't put down quotes right now, but basically, apparently middle-aged white American men are dying at alarming rates compared to the past from suicide and substance abuse, and the only other time it's happened to an industrialized western country was with Russian men when the Soviet system collapsed. The piece then posits that these people are rushing to Trump because he's promising to make America "theirs" again, while blacks and hispanics are getting healthier than before because they've found other ways to psychologically deal with a system that was never "theirs" in the first place (culture, religion, etc.).

andthebeatgoeson

Hell the media buried the shit the first time it came up
Yeah, he got so many passes. Fuck him, he kept taking advantage. And he broke the oj/tiger rule. I'm not sure how many devils he made a deal with. Like each religion's devil and a few unnamed devil's in a galaxy, far, far away.

LionPride

Banned
Brehs Survivor's Remorse is a legit show. This episode where Cam and the reporter show each other there...levels of arousals, nigga.

I still cape for Wind Waker to this day.

Zelda hasn't interested me for a while, just straight up don't care about the series. There are better RPGs to play.

The Star Wars threads though, hoo boy. Wait till the EU actually gets going.

And that Swap Hands card is a fistfight waiting to happen.

Those of you who didn't see Sicario in theaters, find some time when its out on Bluray or demand.
The reality-check hits one character hard as fuck.

And I finished Power. This is a good show--some shenanigans, but enjoyable.

Top Bottom