• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

botty

Banned
ROFL BOTTY MADE HTIS GIF ITS FROM FIFTEEN HE AMDE A BUNCH OF OTHER ONESAND EDITED ONE OG THEM TO HAVE MY NAME

iSnG6vzruM4Au.gif

FUCKING MINUS http://i.minus.com/iSnG6vzruM4Au.gif

gIA1CH2.gif

andthebeatgoeson

When white people ask you about a famous black person and you want to change the topic quick because you know they don't know who it is, nor can they effectively describe them and you want to make sure none of them say something stupid.

#protectingthemfromthemselves

He said he was tall, with bug eyes, kinda funny.

Happy New Year BCT! Don't burn yourself on fireworks as a first act of the year.

I'm fine. just a minor burn on my right thumb and index finger. dunno how much time I'll be spending playing games this weekend tho

ReiGun

Sent a heartfelt message to multiple friends. Somehow got sent as a group text so no one knows it was me.

Starting the year awkward af.

Shy

Happy New Year! Remember to stay safe and drink responsibly, y'all.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Years brehs
It's now 2016 in the West, hope you all have a good night and strive for the best this year!
You too, gents. <3
He said he was tall, with bug eyes, kinda funny.
Steve buscemi. ? :p
You sir already win 2016. Kudos. :D

ReiGun

On some real shit, I'm just proud of myself for still being alive in 2016. The beginning of the year almost took me out. I think back to those nights of staying up late, looking up ways to poison myself, and I'm just grateful to still be here.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Happy New Year!!!

Hopefully this year will see less injustice for blacks in America, so many black people were murdered in 2015 it was hard to keep track of.

I wish this is thoroughly discussed in the general election this year.

Shy

On some real shit, I'm just proud of myself for still being alive in 2016. The beginning of the year almost took me out. I think back to those nights of staying up late, looking up ways to poison myself, and I'm just grateful to still be here.
Glad you didn't do that Rei.

Hope this year is awesome for you.

BigDes

Happy New Year everyone

Hope you all stick to your resolutions and actually use that gym membership more than once.

Oh yeah, I'm looking at you, you know who you are.

shagia

my resolution in health is to cut the bullshit summore

my weight didn't do too good last year but since the end of summer, i've been cutting sodas that actually ended up tasting real odd to me and other garbage, the weight loss isn't major but it's happening, might end up picking up jogging too

it never hurts to say "fuck it" for a day though
emot-shepface.gif

Jacir

Fucking late Happy New Year!!! Another year of blessings and neverending fuckery.

Its 2016 and we still here.

Family celebrated with other family in Ottawa. It was snowing outside but the ladies on the dancefloor were like woah.

I drank too much 1800 tequila last night. Not as much as my wife, though. How am I not hungover this morning? Or dead. Either one.

Happy New Year, everybody!

latest

hypernima

Banned

i know that feeling and i'm glad you hung in there man. happy new year.

Kreed

What kills me about Cosby is how black people cape for him. HE has done a lot of charity, but that said he spent the last 20 years telling black folks need to pull their pants up and we are own worse enemy.

But now Bill going to jail is about race.

I have been visiting family/friends in my home state this week and I was basically a watered down Larry Wilmore vs a room of Damon Wayans on the Bill Cosby situation. Worst comment I heard: "If he drugged them how do any of them remember anything?". Smmfh

Top Bottom