• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I AM ON THE CASE!

What's your budget fam?

lol is that a pun?

Budget is 1,000 by march/april.
I say march or april because I'd rather order parts on a drip feed than aall at once. also, I posted in the I need a new pc thread. Shit, I got a lot of learning to do.

shagia

a good way to be reminded of the hardware incapabilities and case size you're going with is to use PcPartPicker

it's also helpful in looking out for sales, tracking your builds, etc

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Give me your credit card number and I'll do it for you

Can I pay you in hay?

Saw your budget. Gonna keep tabs on whatever you get when I start building mine later this year.
It's gonna be an interesting journey. Funny thing is that I wanted to do this 3 years ago smh.

a good way to be reminded of the hardware incapabilities and case size you're going with is to use PcPartPicker

it's also helpful in looking out for sales, tracking your builds, etc

Thank you.

Sou Da

lol is that a pun?

I say march or april because I'd rather order parts on a drip feed than aall at once. also, I posted in the I need a new pc thread. Shit, I got a lot of learning to do.

RGM in the pc thread should have you covered.

Numb

probably one of my favorite games I've played even though I don't think anything will ever beat the last hour or so of W101

W101 had such an ending that it could have ended 7 times with what was going on and were fighting. Voted for him in Smash. Glad Bayo made the cut since she was bigger
rejoice.png
. Excited for her almost as much as Bronx for Cloud. Almost. Cant reach that lvl.

Super Mario Maker.
Winning lots of GOATS. Nice choice with lots of replayability

lol is that a pun?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Yx2MjX

This ain't too bad. Don't know if you want to Overclock or a Disk Drive, but if you do, it's not too much more.

Kinda based it off of my build, but weaker.

This one comes with less storage space, but a more reliable HDD brand. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9FKVjX

Damn, I forgot to build an AMD build too. You'll get more out of your budget with AMD, but the cards don't get the same amount of love that Nvidia gets.

jmood88

Group of white guys take over a federal building because their friends got locked up and none of the "they should just follow the law" conservatives are anywhere to be found. Funny how that works.

Slayven

Group of white guys take over a federal building because their friends got locked up and none of the "they should just follow the law" conservatives are anywhere to be found. Funny how that works.

They too busy monitoring the real terrorists, BLM.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You'll see.

Diligent "I need a new pc" poster.

Goddamn this Patti Labelle cake is good.
Greatness awaits.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Yx2MjX

This ain't too bad. Don't know if you want to Overclock or a Disk Drive, but if you do, it's not too much more.

Kinda based it off of my build, but weaker.

This one comes with less storage space, but a more reliable HDD brand. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9FKVjX
banana I shall bookmark these.

Mizerman

"B-But it's not about race! Quit talking race while we're talking about other races, you racist."

Rembrandt

Banned
idk why that racist tirade is going viral like niggas don't have twitters, go on youtube or anywhere online. that shit is so common.

The Adder

Banned
Vivi Ornitier said:
Hello?
Zidane?
Can you hear me?
Are you there?
Would you please pick up your weapons and get out of that chair
Yeah I know what you heard hurt
And no it's not fair
I've been where you are
And I know how it tears
At your soul and your heart
Until you're broken and tired
But you're forgetting just one thing, man
It was you who inspired
Me
To give up on fearing
How I got here and why
To lead the life that I want to
'Cause thank god I'm alive
So I can take my turn and tell you
That's the way it should be
Or was that empty fluff just good enough for me
We're both more than our creators
Or the sum of our parts
We've both got good hearts
Zidane we've reached the end
Press start.

From You're Not Alone on the project I'm working on.

I'm watching Arrow brehs, Oliver straight wil 'n

P9GTgJI.gif

season 1 was huge workout motivation fuel. season 2 is aiight, it gets more comic-booky but the action also gets shittier.

3 is...basura.

basically, don't get used to savage Oliver, he gets more soft after season 1.

Top Bottom